“Nice”

Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 9
Cuisines: German
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: When we first started München Haus, we had visions of an outdoor eatery and beer garden where family and friends could meet to experience a taste of Germany in the beautiful Alpine town of Leavenworth. It is with the help of our families and wonderful, dedicated employees that we are able to offer a unique Leavenworth dining experience.
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I went to lunch here with a friend and her son. We were looking for something w/a Bavarian taste to it. Munchen Haus is a large restaurant with a great view of Leavenworth if you are outside eating on their terrace . They had a good menu with good choices to pick from. The staff was pleasant and the restaurant was clean.
Their food was good, I thought the lunch prices were a little steep but it didn't break the bank. I was happy enough with it I would go back and try their dinner menu.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

While I try not to eat Brat's too often, when the situation calls for it, THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I GO!!! :) Great people, great atmosphere, great food done right.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

Good brats, good atmosphere, good beer and gluwhein!

Reviewed 3 March 2012

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lil joint.
You place your order and get a cool lil blue flashy light that blinks excitedly when your food is ready. You head to the back outdoor area to the mini beer station for libations and then take a seat at one of large tables. It's fun to talk to fellow travelers over a beer.

PROS:
-Outdoor beer Garden, even in winter! Great outdoor heaters and firepit!
-EXCELLENT, perfectly cooked Brats. I had the ALL Pork. YUM!
-MUSTARD'S out the ying yang, all made locally and many awesome styles from brown, yellow, porter, ipa, horseradish, I had to try as many as possible, and curry ketchup.
-HOT SAUERKRAUT- Delicious, I filled my lil paper boat full and none stopped me.

CONS:
-Hours, hard to know what they are, a wet snow even closed the place on Friday nite - Friday night!? So we left sad and hungry.
-Can get crowded. Good for them though, I hope they expand some day!

Reviewed 2 March 2012

Love going there to get a brat and beer! Friendly people there all the time. The bad side it's so good it's packed all the time and you have to share a table with other people.

Been to Munchen Haus? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK