Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 166
Hotels.comUS$ 166
PricelineUS$ 166
CheapTicketsUS$ 166
Orbitz.comUS$ 166
TravelocityUS$ 166
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2021

Loved the room, cafe, the beer garden, the music, and the lobby. Good vibes and place to store our mountain bikes. Quieter side of downtown which is nice, and super walkable to everything in Leavenworth.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 15 July 2021

time was ruined because of Jordan. He was probably one of the worst people with a Terrible Terrible attitude. My friend wasn't able to mount her bike so she came back 10 min later asking to return. He said, and I quote, "do you want me to hang it on a tree" when she asked if she could get a partial refund. Extremely unprofessional and it sounds quite racist. The staff just watched. My friends instead went to Arlberg haus and staff there was extremely friendly and nice. We recommend going tbere. Jordan honestly deserves to be fired for the unprofessional attitude.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 45sumis
Reviewed 4 July 2021

Great location downtown, super fast internet, rooms had lots of things that they wanted to sell you. It had mounting brackets for a paddle board that blocked 70% of the 3 feet you had between the wall and the bed. They should remove this.

Walls were so thin I could hear every word of the TV on one side in the evening, and the guy on the other side snoring on the other side in the morning.

You have to buy breakfast, but the breakfast sandwich is great, They have a lot of games in the lobby to play which are nice.

Room was clean, ac was very effective and the room was very cold if you left it on.

The hotel is sort of designed for a 30 year old yuppy active person.

There is a small bistro on the bottom floor with a person that can answer questions.

You will get a text a few hours before your stay starts that gives you a code to unlock your door. The code works starting at 4 pm.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank WorldTraveler919
Reviewed 17 June 2021

Pros: PRIME location! Love the modern and minimal hotel style, the chill lobby area to hang out and play games in, and staff is nice. Plus the attached cafe/cocktail bar and hole-in-the-wall bar is convenient, and there’s a cute outdoor eating area. Plus the hammock in the room is a fun touch! (We didn’t try the rental equipment in the room)

Cons: The floors and walls are extremely thin. I could hear the people in rooms above us walking, mumbling, and people talking in the halls to get to the exit (luckily no one was below us). There was a rowdy party past midnight outside (maybe in the eating area) that you could hear through the windows- even a loud bachelorette party that would holler from their hotel balcony across the street.

It was extremely warm, and the AC unit seemed cheap- it ran all night but didn’t cool the air well, blew right in your face from being right next to the bed, and was pretty noisy when it started and stopped. I don’t usually notice AC units but sleeping next to it was pretty bad.

Also, this might not bother most, but the amenities are minimal. No ironing board, you could sink into the sleeper couch and feel the boards after 15+ mins of sitting. I guarantee the rooms around us heard the sofa shuffling when we converted it to a futon too.

I really wanted to love this place! The location is prime and it looks cool, but ultimately back to back overheated, noisy nights were not it for me. If you want something similar to a tent, you’ll probably love this place.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank castillotravels