Granite Hills Inn
Obertal Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
Linderhof Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$ 175
Alpen Rose Inn(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 238
Haus Hanika(Leavenworth)
US$ 249
Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort(Leavenworth)
US$ 224
Orbitz.com
Bavarian Lodge(Leavenworth)(Great Value!)
US$ 172
US$ 164
Orbitz.com
Abendblume(Leavenworth)
US$ 243
Run of the River(Leavenworth)
US$ 274
All reviewshouse is beautifulexcellent cooksadorable dogwarm and friendly hostsaspen roomcandied bacondual shower headsrestful retreatfeel right at homeother guestsspa bathbreakfast was amazingrooms are extremelythree roomsamazing place to stayfun weekendomelet
Reviewed 19 September 2011

We had a wonderful time. The innkeepers were extremely friendly and deliciously accommodating of our dietary requests. Our experience could not have been improved.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2011

I stayed at Granite Hills Inn for five days while visiting family in the area. What a lovely find! This inn is perfectly charming. My room was so comfy and thoughtfully appointed. Delightful breakfasts were served on the patio beneath a brilliant morning sky. Bill and Paula were warm and welcoming and very knowledgeable about the area. I look forward to returning whenever I am in Leavenworth.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2011

We spent two nights at Granite Hills Inn and we loved the beautiful building, the superb furnished rooms, the gorgeous breakfast and the great hospitality of Paula and Bill.
Close enough to the lively and amazing center of Leavenworth but as well far away enough to escape the bavarian "overkill" the Granite Hills Inn is the perfect location for a stop in this beautiful region.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2011

I am a bit late in writing this review. It's been 9 months since we visited Granite Hills but I still think about how soon I can get back there for some more fun and relaxation. My fiance and I took a long weekend to escape the city and experience our first Leavenworth Oktoberfest. We immediately felt at home from our sparkling clean suite to the warm welcome from Bill and Paula to playing with the new kitties running around the property. My fiance and I are relatively new to staying at B&B's and this one was by far the best of the 5 that we have experienced. The food was plentiful and amazing! That strawberry sauce served at both of our meals forced me to make embarrassing noises of pleasure at the breakfast table. I took a jar home with me. The beds were super comfy, the big soaking jacuzzi tub was heaven, and the professional beauty products provided in the bathroom were a great touch. Bill and Paula were extremely helpful in suggesting activities and giving directions. The location is a short drive from the festivities in town but that small distance provides a truly peaceful setting. Also, a tip for Oktoberfest is that there is a free shuttle that will pick up and drop off right in front of the Inn. I really cannot express how perfect this B&B was for us. Do not hesitate to book your next getaway at Granite Hills.

Room Tip: If privacy and peacefulness are a priority, avoid booking the downstairs suite as it is right next to the front door and eating area.
  • Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2011

We will DEFINITELY return there on our travels to Leavenworth in the future. What a GREAT find!!! Paula and Bill are excellent hosts and provide a LOVELY home to stay in along with breakfasts to call home about!

Room Tip: If you're looking for a place just outside of the busy town, reserve a room here!!!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple