My husband and I stayed at the Blackbird Lodge over the New Year’s Holiday weekend. It’s part of our timeshare so that was why we decided on this place. We loved it!! It’s a cute little place right in town. All the shops are within walking distance so it was so nice not to have to drive anywhere. It’s also right above Waterfront Park and Blackbird Island in which the Wenatchee River runs between. We stayed on the third floor which overlooked Waterfront park, it was really nice. The room was updated, clean, and cozy with a fireplace and a deck. They have a little breakfast nook where you can make your own Belgian waffles in the morning from 8-10am. We will stay at this place every time if we can as it’s really a prime location and very comfortable. I give this place 2 thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackbird Lodge is a small, European-style lodge that features large studios and one-bedroom suites. These accommodations have gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, private river-view decks in some units, and warm hospitality throughout. Guests in the river-view units enjoy unobstructed views of the Wenatchee River and the Cascade Mountains. Located one block from the many restaurants, art galleries, gift shops and festivals of Leavenworth, 130 miles northeast of Seattle on the sunny Eastern slope of the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Blackbird Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blackbird Hotel Leavenworth
- Blackbird Hotel Leavenworth
- Blackbird Lodge