We planned a week long snowmobiling vacation at Blackbird several months in advance. On their list of activities snowmobiling was listed. Upon our arrival (two pickups with snowmobile trailers) we were informed we could not park our trucks in their parking lot. The streets in front are signed "no overnight parking". The lot was basicly empty (one other pickup). We asked haw many other guests were expected at the hotel during our stay. They said eight. There would have been plenty of room. The front desk staff was cold and inflexible. Her only suggestion was to park several blocks away where we could not watch our equipment. All other hotels were booked. We had to leave. They ruined our vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackbird Lodge is a small, European-style lodge that features large studios and one-bedroom suites. These accommodations have gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, private river-view decks in some units, and warm hospitality throughout. Guests in the river-view units enjoy unobstructed views of the Wenatchee River and the Cascade Mountains. Located one block from the many restaurants, art galleries, gift shops and festivals of Leavenworth, 130 miles northeast of Seattle on the sunny Eastern slope of the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Blackbird Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blackbird Hotel Leavenworth
- Blackbird Hotel Leavenworth
- Blackbird Lodge