this was our first reservation as a VI members at blackbird lodge and at first we got a studio and we were really happy with it, it had everything we needed.
the next day we stayed in a one bedroom and we were really impressed, it had a really nice big kitchen with everything that you need if you want to cook. the bedroom was amazing, with a fireplace and a giant bed and tv with dvd player. The best part was the Jacuzzi right next to your bedroom, we highly recommend this resort and choose one bedroom over a studio. its really close to everything.
the only things we dislike was that we had to take our own garbage out and run the dishwasher before we left, we were disappointed that pets are not allowed. there is plenty parking on the street for free. staff is helpfull but they are not available after business hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackbird Lodge is a small, European-style lodge that features large studios and one-bedroom suites. These accommodations have gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, private river-view decks in some units, and warm hospitality throughout. Guests in the river-view units enjoy unobstructed views of the Wenatchee River and the Cascade Mountains. Located one block from the many restaurants, art galleries, gift shops and festivals of Leavenworth, 130 miles northeast of Seattle on the sunny Eastern slope of the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your The Blackbird Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blackbird Hotel Leavenworth
- Blackbird Hotel Leavenworth
- Blackbird Lodge