New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Was like staying at my mom's house.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bavarian Orchard House

Bavarian Orchard House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leavenworth
Bavarian Orchard House
Ranked #20 of 26 Leavenworth B&B and Inns
“Was like staying at my mom's house.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2011

First time staying at a B&B. We stayed in the Master View Room which was clean and very comfortable. King size bed was cozy. Service was great and Marabeth our host was very welcoming and sweet. It felt like I went home to see mom. Breakfasts was excellent and my boyfriend is particular with how his breakfast is cooked. Presentation was superb. Would definetly go back.

• Stayed July 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Families
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Bothell, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2010

I have stayed at the Orchard House several times in the past 3 years. I love the beds. I always stay in one of the rooms that share a bathroom and have never found a problem with that. The hostess is wonderful and makes me feel right at home. I love it that my dog is also welcome, although I do bring her cage to make sure she does not bother other guests. The place is always clean and I find very quiet. I sleep so good when I am there.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo
Sultan, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2010

This was the best, most relaxing place I have ever been. I so enjoyed the plush beds and comfortable rooms. The hostess was so sweet and kind. We had everything that we needed and then some. Breakfast was the most delicious food. I loved the homey feel of this bed and breakfast. I would recommend this place to anyone. Even younger couples would enjoy the wine tasting and the pool table down stairs. Thank you for the amazing weekend!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
Edmonds, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2010

We had an amazing time during our stay and would recommend the place to everyone. First of all, what a fascinating town and to top it off we found a great place with Bavarian Orchard House B&B. The Innkeeper was quite inviting and welcomed us into her home as if we were family yet gave us as much privacy as we desired.We had a gourmet wine tasting, lavish breakfast, hot tub, pool table and wide screens and I especially appreciated the espresso machine. We were very relaxed during our stay and even strolled through the orchard. We met some wonderful people with other guests, who also were having a fantastic experience, just as we were. The Innkeeper keeps an impeccable home and I can honestly say that it was the best sleep and the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. Thank you again and expect us back.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Sultan, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2010

I totally recommend this B&B. Hostess is the sweetest person. Food is wonderful and the rooms are very clean and tidy. The master bedroom is the one we stayed in and we feel in love with the comfort of the bed. It was very quite and we sleep wonderfully. The downstairs has the pool table and wine tasting and we spent most of our evening relaxing tasting wine and playing pool. The hot tub was also very nice and we were the only ones using it. There are two other guest rooms that do share a bath, but it's very clean. Our daughter stayed in one of those and really enjoyed it as well. The B&B is kept up very nicely and we highly recommend it to all our friends and family.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple