how i've never heard of this place before is a shame. i loved it. we went for an overnight to celebrate a friend's 40th. it was so easy to get to (from seattle it was 2.5 hours and of course beautiful up highway 2). there were a lot of people there evidenced by the number of cars in the parking lot but the layout of the resort is such that everyone is so spread out, you feel like you have the place to yourself. the food was fantastic. we did the breakfast included and it was lovely. i'm not one for buffet's but this was obviously cooked on site and with as many local ingredients as possible. the staff was really nice. warning: the champagne pours are literally half a glass. we spent 8 bucks for glasses of champagne that kept coming half full. not the usual 2/3 full. we thought it was a mistake at first but the waitress said that's the pour. i think it was the pour for a toast??? that was the only bummer. this is high recommend and it's great for seattle couples, friends who love a little getaway but don't want to drive all the way to winthrop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking beauty of Washington's Cascade Mountains, superb cuisine and accommodations in harmony with nature create a destination like no other. Located just two hours from Seattle and nestled into the forest on the banks of Icicle Creek, Sleeping Lady offers inspiring outdoor venues, art, beautiful guestroom and gathering places - the ideal backdrop for events, adventures and escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel Leavenworth
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Retreat Leavenworth