Waiting many years to come here, so glad we finally went! Everything was great. The view from our room was great, the view from the oversized tub was even better! The fireplace is such a treat. We brought a tea kettle to make tea, but found the room comes with one, what a nice surprise for tea drinkers! The fridge was handy for keeping some wine we brought cool. The dinner was amazing and we loved it. We bought the wine pairing to go with, but be careful because you will get a lot of wine! (at least for us) Glad we only had to walk to our room because we wouldn't have been able to drive. The breakfast is great!! Quiche, homemade scones, muffins, granola, smoked salmon, triple brie, crackers, toast, fruit. We skipped lunch after eating so much at breakfast. Best part is the trays and thermos they give you if you want to take it back to your room to eat. Langley is a cute little town to explore, but we spent most of our time at the Inn just relaxing. They have DVDs available in the office for use in your room, but we neer turned on the tv, the peace and quiet was just what we needed. When I made the reservation, they asked if there was a special occasion and I mentioned our anniversary. Everyone wished us a happy anniversary and they left a card and bottle of wine in our room. Very caring service. I really cannot wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Langley built into a bluff overlooking the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Inn at Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Langley Hotel Langley
- Inn At Langley Whidbey Island, WA