“a great place to bring family, friends or go solo. dining room and bar seating available.”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #16 of 185 Restaurants in Lakewood
Reviewed 22 August 2018

a menu with great selections of meat and fish..a great place to bring family, friends or go solo. dining room and bar seating available.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

If you like Red Robin Restaurants this is a good one. The service was okay. The burgers were good as normal. The first batch of fries were warm and not hot. We reordered and the next batch were good. The Campfire Sauce is outstanding.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Such a wide variety of excellent burgers but my favorite is the Burning Love Burger! It comes with a whopping pepper in top and the bottomless steak fries and soooo good!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Went today to claim my free birthday meal which is awesome you get yearly for being part of their Reboard club. Middle of the day so it was not as busy. I got what I usually do, although it wasn't as tasty as it has been in the past. All in all I will continue coming to this restaurant despite not being as pleased with the meal today.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

My last Red Robin adventure left a bad taste in my mouth in Hillsboro Or. I stopped in Lakeview because I knew the game would be on and I left very happy! Hillsboro was the only bad experience I have ever had and hopefully the last! Hillary was a great server!!!

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK