“Dinner with a high school buddy”

Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant Lakewood
Ranked #38 of 185 Restaurants in Lakewood
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We had a great meal here.
I had a taco salad with steak, and the steak was cooked perfectly to my specification. There was so much food, that I had to take some home with me. A great lunch for the following day.
I look forward to my next trip to Lakewood, so that I can eat here again.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 25 May 2016

We love Mazatlan --we go there frequently for the Deluxe Burrito Manadero with chicken. The sauce is tasty and the serving is huge. We usually have enough for lunch the next day. OR we get one order and share it, so that makes is less expensive. We also like the decor and the ambiance.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

I worked out if Fort Lewis(Army base) about 6 years ago and this place was Great then and now that I have returned the food is just as good as ever!
Happy Hour Prices are excellent, food and drinks,
Thank you!
Alex

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 19 February 2016

This was an average visit to a restaurant chain that we go to on a regular basis. The food is average to good. Service is always good and friendly. I had the Chicken Tortilla Soup. This menu choice was constant with what I have ordered in the past at other Branches of this Local Food chain. Always a good choice on a cold day.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

Wonderful staff , fast service . The price is fair and the food tastes wonder. Drinks are great and refilled. There homemade salsa and warm chips are amazing. You do not leave hungry ever ...

Date of visit: October 2015