“Great German / Polish Cuisine ”

Bruno's European Cafe
Ranked #3 of 181 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent meal!
I had the Jagerschnitzel and spatzle.
NIce healthy portions that are full of flavor!
I look forward to returning one day to share this great place with my wife.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed all of our meals. Everything was very good and authentic. Our waitress was very good and knowledgeable. The deserts were top notch. Can't wait to return!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

I first learned about Bruno's from an episode of Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. Having had mixed outcomes from the show's recommendations I've become somewhat skeptical. In this case, the show was spot on. I and two others joined a friend that lives in the area for dinner. He indicated that Bruno's is his go to for German. Seeing as he lived in Frankfurt for several years I couldn't have a better judge of what to expect. No need to elaborate. All dishes served were excellent (yes, we sampled each other's plates). Go. Enjoy!!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Bruno's is really good - Polish and German dishes with lots more. I had Bruno's Schnitzel and it was the size of a dinner plate!! My boyfriend had the smoked pork chops and they disappeared pretty fast. Not a fancy place but food is really good and prices very reasonable. Service was good and they have a full bar, beer and wine. Check it out! I know you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

great food and service, friendly personal, pot and cucumber salad taste just like grandmas (she was from ober schlesien) to days poland we meet again april 18 with our friends