“GR8 FOOD!! Exciting 50's Hangout! Fun stuff everywhere!”

Carr's Restaurant & Catering
Ranked #5 of 186 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This fairly new restaurant shows up on a number of other sites,
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Family fun that even the little one love. A retro style eatery. Reminds me of "American Graffiti". We are lucky and walked right in but have seen a full parking area. Old gals n guys enjoy it!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

This place was slammed pack when we walked in. A reason for us to stay and see what ift was all about. Of course the customer service slacked due to the high volume of people and small amount of waiters but I’ve worked in a restaurant and know what it can be like. Once I waiter came over she took our entire order because of course we already knew what we wanted. Once the meals cane out I could not believe my eyes!! Who can eat so much food???

As a health nut this meal is for 3 people or more if you ask me. But for those who want to get there money worth! This is the place for you. The food was good not great and I would only go back if it was not packed. It’s not worth the long wait for me.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

The waiting period for food was terrible. There were less customers during our order period. And other that came in afterwards received their foods. To me its an indication that the waiter probably didn’t put out order in on a timely manner. He didn’t even bother to check on our table, just others around us. I’ll never return or recommend any service members to dine in that location.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Have been to a few events catered by Carr’s.
The food has always been great and the right choice for the event
Staff have always been friendly and supportive
My experience has been at events and not at the restaurant.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Delicious food huge portions. Always have to wait. Always crowded but never seem to have enough staff. But if you dont have to rush, go its worth it.