“Why?”

Infernos Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #103 of 161 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Who cooks a brick oven pizza at 450 F?
Apparently they do. When I saw that I should have walked out. Brick oven pizza should be cooked at 800 F!
It tasted like pizza made in your home oven.
Why order out when you can make this at home in your own oven?
To boot I got take out and they gave me the wrong pizza.

Epic fail.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We came from the east coast and were searching for a pizza shop close to what we are used to. These pies are similar to what is served on the east coast and taste good. The service is always good because we are usually an early bird. They also include coupons for your next visit that make it even more affordable. The bar is completely separated from the dining area.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

There is only one reason I come here and that's the pepperoni pizza sub. But it costs $17 for one person. And the service is crap.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

It makes me so sad that more people don't know about this gem? This pizza is just perfect-crust, sauce, portions, variety. We just love it here. Authentic wildfire pizza, some of the best we've had. Look no further and discover Infernos!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I came here a couple months ago, we just got a plain pepperoni pizza, so my review is only on that. but it was good enough that we want to go back.

Been to Infernos Brick Oven Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK