“Best pizza in Lacey/Olympia”

Infernos Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #105 of 161 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

It makes me so sad that more people don't know about this gem? This pizza is just perfect-crust, sauce, portions, variety. We just love it here. Authentic wildfire pizza, some of the best we've had. Look no further and discover Infernos!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I came here a couple months ago, we just got a plain pepperoni pizza, so my review is only on that. but it was good enough that we want to go back.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

I've been here a couple times. I think the food is good especially their cheese bread. The workers were nice and they also do pulltabs which is a fun thing! They also have a bar/lounge type thing.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Ok, so this is the beautiful PNW - not the land of great pizza or any other Italian food (sadly to say, not of any food, specially in Portland)
The place was not that busy, but took over 10 minutes to get beverages and the order taken. An by the time the pizza arrived, and was ....so-so, which really is not a surprise. On top of that, $17 for a 12 inch is hwy robbery.
The place has no atmosphere, and sure, it's a pizza place, but lacks in service too.
No, I will not return to this place -do yourself a favor and find something else
ps: the beer was good, but it's the PNW, so no surprise here

2  Thank NWPhil
Reviewed 9 February 2016

EXCELLENT FOOD. large amount of food.great atmosphere.family friendly with a full bar.plenty of tvs to watch games.

Been to Infernos Brick Oven Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK