“Lousy service and forgetfull pizza”

Infernos Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #97 of 158 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 February 2016

Ok, so this is the beautiful PNW - not the land of great pizza or any other Italian food (sadly to say, not of any food, specially in Portland)
The place was not that busy, but took over 10 minutes to get beverages and the order taken. An by the time the pizza arrived, and was ....so-so, which really is not a surprise. On top of that, $17 for a 12 inch is hwy robbery.
The place has no atmosphere, and sure, it's a pizza place, but lacks in service too.
No, I will not return to this place -do yourself a favor and find something else
ps: the beer was good, but it's the PNW, so no surprise here

2  Thank NWPhil

Reviewed 9 February 2016

EXCELLENT FOOD. large amount of food.great atmosphere.family friendly with a full bar.plenty of tvs to watch games.

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went on a Sunday night and were sat in the bar area as we are both over 21. I think that's where things went downhill. The bartender was rude and weird. She rolled her eyes at us several times while we were ordering and after we ordered, we didn't really see much of her at all because she was loudly flirting with 4 men at the bar. Food shows up, it's gross. I got a chicken calzone that had a weird tang to it and my boyfriend got a pizza one. Neither of us were impressed and I ended up getting sick that night. We spent $50 on the two of us and felt robbed. Booooooooo!

Reviewed 12 November 2014

I keep coming back for one thing: a very good build itself Pepperoni Pizza Sub sandwich. The service is horribly slow and the the cost is ridiculously high. The decor is blah.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

It was a bad night at a restaurant that usually has adequate service. The waitress messed up every aspect of my order. Once the order was put in again and brought after my wife had finished her meal, it was not cooked completely. And they brought the wrong salad dressing.

Been to Infernos Brick Oven Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK