Stayed one night here while daughter had soccer at very nearby fields--great location for that, only 5 minutes away from the athletic complex she was playing at.
Good hotel--fairly new, very clean, all the staff we meet were courteous, 24 hour coffee/tea, and a pretty decent breakfast included in room rate.
I requested a quiet room (away from ice makers, elevators,excessive road noise etc) and they accommodated nicely. The setup of the room was great- 2 beds that were very comfy with good bedding, chair w/ottoman, desk/chair AND a tiny couch so there were other places to read or laptop besides the beds. Plus a 2nd sink outside the bathroom along w/tiny microwave and fridge. Free Seattle Times paper in lobby everyday.
Would definitely stay here again if in area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites.This brand new hotel is situated off Interstate 5 and offers guests new luxurious rooms and warm friendly service at economically sensible rates.Guests of this centrally located Lacey, Washington hotel will find that we are the finest midpoint to explore the natural beauty of the Olympic National Park, take a drive to Seattle or Portland or even plan a day trip to Victoria.Whether your travels lead you here for business or pleasure, we welcome you to enjoy an unforgettable stay with us here at the Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lacey Hotel Lacey
- Best Western Plus Lacey Inn And Suites