All reviews trellis restaurant french press french bakery within walking distance rooms are spacious seattle area took advantage valet parking business trip checking out housekeeping staff downtown amenities lake earplugs gym bellevue
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great hotel, beautiful rooms, extraordinary beds and sheets, friendly service. The dinner was fantastic, fresh salmon with special vegetables, just delicious and unique. I can't recommend this more highly, just a perfect hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jim L, General Manager at The Heathman Hotel Kirkland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

We want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your great experience at the Heathman Hotel in Kirkland, WA.

We value the great feedback and truly happy you enjoyed the great dinner and comfortable beds!

I'm also glad you were able to experience our great staff and we look forward in serving you in the near future.

Let us know if you need anything in the future.

Take care and have a great day!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Our company's executives stayed two days at the Heathman Hotel for a business retreat and they exceeded our expectations in terms of facilities, amenities and customer service. They were exceptional on all fronts.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jim L, General Manager at The Heathman Hotel Kirkland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your overall stay was at the Heathman Hotel in Kirkland.

We value the great feedback and so glad you and company had a great time!

Appreciate your kind comments and will pass on to the entire team!

Look forward in your next visit with us and let us know if you need anything else in the future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Stayed at the hotel on March 10th 2018. As stated in the title of this review, although not a lavish or posh hotel it is never the less attractive, the décor is tasteful and the renovated rooms are nicely decorated. The main reason for the low rating is the poor service and the dirty/stained towels in the bathroom( which was discovered after I had used the towels). I am not sure if it was blood stains or makeup but never the less it was disgusting. An apparent lack of attention to detail. I have yet to receive any sort of compensation ( in the form of 40% off the next stay or food at the restaurant) for the horrific experience.

The service left a lot to be desired as well, more so upon departure/checking out. I had to hunt down the valet to retrieve the car and when confronted, he had an attitude like it was my fault that he was not at his station doing his job but rather BSing the front desk person.

As someone with exceptionally high standards and expecting an uncompromising guest experience, particularly at a hotel that identifies itself as a luxury hotel I am not sure if I can recommend this hotel in all fairness to other travelers.

2  Thank Epicluxuryadvisor
Jim L, General Manager at The Heathman Hotel Kirkland, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

We want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your past experience at the Heathman Hotel in Kirkland.

We strive to make sure every guest has a wonderful experience and want to sincerely apologize that you didn't receive this on your past stay with us. I take these comments very seriously on ways we can improve and make sure we are providing a wonderful experience for all of our guests. This is not the norm and I assure you will not go overlooked.

Please reach out to me directly at the Heathman Hotel and would be happy to assist with an upcoming reservation to give us another chance in the future to make your next stay what we expect and you expect at the Heathman.

Thank you again and look forward in hearing from you.

Take care,

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Stayed at the hotel for a business trip, its in a really good location, theres a lot of good food around. The Room was really nice, it was clean and spacious, the service was also amazing great staff.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your past experience at the Heathman Hotel in Kirkland and appreciate the great feedback.

We are so glad you had a great stay and enjoyed our newly renovated guestrooms and great staff!

Please let us know if you need anything in the future and look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Stayed at the Heathman in May 2017 for one night. Our experience was excellent. Appreciated the nice little touches like free lemon water in the lobby. There was a girls volleyball team checking in ahead of me, but the front desk guy kept letting me know he was aware of my presence and would get to me as soon as possible, and he called another staff member to check me in. I had made two requests in my online reservation and the hotel took care of them both seamlessly. 1) We were given a room with a soaking tub, and 2) We were able to utilize their complimentary car service to drive us to dinner all the way out in Woodinville - saved us a taxi fare one way. Only suggestion is that the hotel could use new mattresses. Also, the valet after checking out took a bit of time, but I imagine everyone was checking out at the same time.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Jim L, General Manager at The Heathman Hotel Kirkland, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

We want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your past experience in May 2017 and thank you for your great feedback.

We strive to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience and wanted to let you know we did a full guestroom renovation that finished in December 2017 and changed out our entire mattresses and also did a complete refresh of the guestrooms.

Please reach out to us when you are ready to come back to the Kirkland area and look forward to you to enjoy the great mattresses and hotel staff we have at the Heathman Hotel.

Thank you for your kind words and let us know if you need anything in the near future.

Take care,