“Business Trip”

The Heathman Hotel Kirkland
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Kirkland
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I wish I have to travel to Kirkland more often just so I could stay here. Great modern rooms, EXCELLENT service and a GREAT restaurant and bar. Great location too.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Peter W
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for The Heathman Hotel Kirkland

Reviewed 29 March 2012

If you want to have first class service, and one of the best restaurants in the area, try the Heathman.

Their Happy Hour is one of the best also. And it is a busy place. Also the location makes it fun to watch people in the downtown Kirkland area.

Can't say enough about the place!!!!

Room Tip: Ask at the desk and they will do their best to meet your request if possible
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank comcort
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Two years ago, my niece had her wedding at the Heathman Hotel. Excellent!! We enjoyed our stay there so much we returned recently for our nephews wedding and chose to stay at the Heathman again. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The hotel is gorgeous and very clean. The Trellis resteraunt is superb. We had several meals there, all excellent. We also love Kirkland and the shops. Everything is in walking distance. It's just a beautiful place!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Lyn W
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I booked this hotel for an anniversary celebration and "staycation." I was not expecting much as a local hotel. Wow, was I surprised!! The staff was fantastic. I booked spa treatments and the spa staff offered to make sure our room was ready and get our bags to our room so we could just come straight in and relax. Our treatments were amazing! We made reservations for dinner at Trellis because it was on property, needless to say we again were astounded at how good it was. Many times the hotel restaurant is mediocre and expensive, not here! the food was delectable and the prices were on point. I cannot wait to go back for a close to home get away. The rooms are well decorated and have great amenities. The entire hotel is clean and smells fresh.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank beachcop1
Reviewed 22 March 2012

While on a business trip to the Bellevue/Seattle/Kirkland area I booked my trip to include 5 nights at the Heathman-Kirkland Hotel. During this trip the area experienced a winter storm that shutting everything down. I had no choice but to stay IN the hotel.....turns out, there is no better place for an unexpected vacation! The Staff volunteered to "live" at the hotel to ensure service was never compromised to their Guests. The food served at the restaurant was delicious and varied, so boredom and repetition was not an issue. The Spa (Penterra Spa) remained open and thanks to Julie, I had one of the best pedicures and facials I've had in a long time.....though WHO would see my pretty toes in a snow storm? Going up and above was the Bell Staff who offered to safely tuck my car away for the duration of the storm, so this Hawaii Gal (and snow rookie) wouldn't have to risk health and safety to drive. The rooms are spacious with fantastic amenities (amongst my favorites are the coffee press with fresh ground coffee daily, and the body hugging beds). Return business trips to the area - will always be a pleasure staying at the Heathman-Kirkland.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Tonya C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kirkland
2.1 km away
12.6 km away
Inn at the Market
Inn at the Market
#1 of 102 in Seattle

Been to The Heathman Hotel Kirkland? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK