“Love the Heathman”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Kirkland
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Love the Heathman”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Two years ago, my niece had her wedding at the Heathman Hotel. Excellent!! We enjoyed our stay there so much we returned recently for our nephews wedding and chose to stay at the Heathman again. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The hotel is gorgeous and very clean. The Trellis resteraunt is superb. We had several meals there, all excellent. We also love Kirkland and the shops. Everything is in walking distance. It's just a beautiful place!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Lyn W
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Phoenix
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I booked this hotel for an anniversary celebration and "staycation." I was not expecting much as a local hotel. Wow, was I surprised!! The staff was fantastic. I booked spa treatments and the spa staff offered to make sure our room was ready and get our bags to our room so we could just come straight in and relax. Our treatments were amazing! We made reservations for dinner at Trellis because it was on property, needless to say we again were astounded at how good it was. Many times the hotel restaurant is mediocre and expensive, not here! the food was delectable and the prices were on point. I cannot wait to go back for a close to home get away. The rooms are well decorated and have great amenities. The entire hotel is clean and smells fresh.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank beachcop1
Kihei, Hawaii
Reviewed 22 March 2012

While on a business trip to the Bellevue/Seattle/Kirkland area I booked my trip to include 5 nights at the Heathman-Kirkland Hotel. During this trip the area experienced a winter storm that shutting everything down. I had no choice but to stay IN the hotel.....turns out, there is no better place for an unexpected vacation! The Staff volunteered to "live" at the hotel to ensure service was never compromised to their Guests. The food served at the restaurant was delicious and varied, so boredom and repetition was not an issue. The Spa (Penterra Spa) remained open and thanks to Julie, I had one of the best pedicures and facials I've had in a long time.....though WHO would see my pretty toes in a snow storm? Going up and above was the Bell Staff who offered to safely tuck my car away for the duration of the storm, so this Hawaii Gal (and snow rookie) wouldn't have to risk health and safety to drive. The rooms are spacious with fantastic amenities (amongst my favorites are the coffee press with fresh ground coffee daily, and the body hugging beds). Return business trips to the area - will always be a pleasure staying at the Heathman-Kirkland.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank Tonya C
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 20 March 2012

We can't agree more with the positive reviews written by former guests.The hotel is doing a great job in all areas to make travelling an easier experience.
Good location to bus stop and light rail which I took twice from Seattle. Once when the snowstorm hit and that was all that was moving from the airport!
Excellent service, food, clean, and comfortable.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
6 Thank betty w
Bergen, Norway
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I stayed two weeks at the Heatman during a business trip to Kirkland, and have only good things to say about this hotel. The staff is professional, helpful and super friendly. The rooms are spacious, clean and tidy. I slept in a King Bed, which was great - the mattress' firmness was just perfect. Hotel TVs are often painfully small, but the flat screen HDTV provided in my room had just the perfect size, with loads of channels to choose between.

My room was equipped with a French coffee press and freshly ground coffee, allowing me a cup of home brew in the evenings. About 6 PM every day, a maid came by and offered a bag of ice (for wine cooling) and a piece of chocolate. Sweet touch!

Breakfast was not included in my rate, but could be purchased in the hotel's own award winning restaurant Trellis. Ranging from $7 to $15, there should be something to satisfy everyone's taste. I especially enjoyed the different omelettes, as well as the Kirkland Breakfast and the Savory Breakfast Croissant. And do definitely try a croissant - they come with a delicious strawberry jam.

Dinners at Trellis is a story of is own. I bet this restaurant is one of the best in the Seattle area, with fresh ingredients being provided from Executive Chef Brian Scheehser's own farm. Prime New York Strip steak and Sustainably Raised Salmon are two of my favorites on the menu. Every Sunday and Monday, Trellis have a Dine for 29-offer, enabling diners to pick three courses from a special menu for the price of $29. As a bonus, Trellis provides 50% off wine bottles as part of the Dine for 29 offer.

Bottom line: My experience with the Heatman hotell was outstanding. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to this area. I hope to return sometime in the future. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
6 Thank KetilMo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kirkland
2.1 km away
31.3 km away
Salish Lodge & Spa
Salish Lodge & Spa
#1 of 2 in Snoqualmie

Been to The Heathman Hotel Kirkland? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK