“Wanted Some Crab”
Review of Anthony's HomePort

Anthony's HomePort
Reserve with OpenTable
Anthony's HomePort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 292 Restaurants in Kirkland
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd Ave. South
Reviewed 3 September 2018

We just got off a cruise to Alaska where we did not eat any crab. Our flight was not until almost 9 PM so we rented a car and went to find a restaurant serving crab. The meal we had here satisfied our craving. Very nice water view. Very enjoyable meal.

AnthonysRestsNW, Guest Relations Manager at Anthony's HomePort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you so much for sharing this! I'm so thrilled that you had a wonderful visit!

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Goegeous sunset views, the lake, marina, sailboats, jet skis, all the water activities were so fun to see, and people relaxing with a glass of wine. And also because of the courteous waitstaff I would return for a cocktail and then a warm bowl of the Delicious clam chowder, and also the chocolate mousse. I would have to pass on the rest of the menu, it was maybe OK at best. All the food was very blan tasting, needs some spicing up, also the steak was tough and full of gristle and no flavor, not what a born and well seasoned Texan is accustomed to. Cocktails and Clam Chowder, Next Time.

Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing this! I am so sorry that you did not enjoy our menu and I have passed this along to our management team and team of chefs. I'm thrilled you enjoyed the atmosphere and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We decided just to enjoy a happy hour cocktail in the bar on sunny summer Kirkland afternoon. The food being served to those around us looked very tasteful. Very professional and friendly waiter. Lovely spot for whatever mood is desired. Beautiful view to be enjoyed.

AnthonysRestsNW, Guest Relations Manager at Anthony's HomePort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Hi Emily! Thank you so much for your feedback! I am so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy the deck with us recently and that you had a great time! We hope to see you again soon. ~Taylor

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Hmm. What else would I care about in a seafood restaurant? Price. Okay so it will review is on the water with a great view great food great service and really for what you're getting a great price. Don't go expecting it 10-12 dollar entree has the quality of the whole package is much more than that. They have some specials at to make it a little more affordable but if you're tight on money this is definitely a splurge. a worthwhile splurge. Three of us came away at about a hundred and fifty dollars including drinks and tip. Did I say on the water great food great you great service?

AnthonysRestsNW, Guest Relations Manager at Anthony's HomePort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Hi Kirk! Thank you so much for providing this feedback! I'm so thrilled that you had a great experience and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

This is a solid seafood restaurant on the Lake Washington waterfront in Kirkland. We made a same day reservation and were seated in a great spot to overlook the water.
Ozzie, our server, was attentive and helpful throughout the meal. I think I’d request him for future dinners here. Since we arrived prior to 6 PM the sunset menu was available, which is basically a $25 four course prix fixe menu. It’s a pretty good deal. My wife and daughter opted for the sunset option and I ordered the halibut from the regular menu. I knew they’d let me try everything they ordered anyway. Dining strategy. The sunset menu appetizers and salads were fresh and tasty. Daughter went with the garlic prawns and wife tried the salmon/bay shrimp combo. Everything was better than good but just not quite amazing. The bay shrimp are tiny of course. Just not a lot of flavor in them. The salmon and prawns were good though. The halibut was really tasty but slightly over cooked. It is a tough fish to get just right.
The dessert shared were the chocolate mousse with Bailey’s whipped cream (extra delicious) and the burnt cream (AKA Crème brûlée). Also very good.
This is worth a return visit.

AnthonysRestsNW, Guest Relations Manager at Anthony's HomePort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Hi John! Thank you for sharing this both on Yelp and TripAdvisor! Again, I'm so thrilled you had a wonderful time and we hope to see you again soon!