“Still Awesome Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Hadn’t visited Cousin’s in two years. Went there for breakfast with my wife and the food was still great, portions were excellent. My wife had an omelette and I had the crepes. Their food was better than anything we’ve ever had at IHOP!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Hubby and I had driven past this place a number of times and always noticed a long line of people waiting outside to get in.We wanted to try it so chose a mid-weekday. It is a small establishment so that explained the lines outside on the weekend Hubby ordered a ham and cheese omelette, hash browns, crisp bacon and"dark" toast - his words, not mine.When his omelette came it was HUGE! His bacon was crisp and his toast was just this side of burnt. Says he likes it like that...hmmm. I ordered the two egg breakfast that came with a huge order of hash browns -couldn't eat them all, four huge sausage links - again, couldn't eat them all, and nicely toasted toast - also couldn't eat them all. Breakfast was under $20, and that's including a 25% tip. Really good value!

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

This is a small diner which has a great variety of breakfast items to choose from. Their pancakes are fantastic. My favorite is the blueberry pancakes. The pancakes are filled with large blueberries which also has a side of blueberry compote to pour over the top. You can’t go wrong here.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Small establishment and very good location. Upon entering the greeter was extremely less than friendly which set the rest of the breakfast on edge. Our daughter gave her a "what for" and after that she stayed away. The rest of the service was alright, food was average, BUT was extremely expensive. For 3 people without tip bill was $57, could have saved a lot more by going to Shari's or Denny's. I thought Washington was supposed to be less expensive than California, but learned very fast it's not overall. Scratch Washington State off the retirement list.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

My wife's Denver Omelet was great except my Prime Rib Omelet was a total disaster. The Prime Rib was OLD and TOUGH. The hash brown were crispy as they should be. We will return but I'll make another choice