“Good View with some bad service depends on people working on the day”

Beach House Bar and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Beach House Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 295 Restaurants in Kirkland
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: between 62nd and 60th
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I walked in to the restaurant to reserve a table and the hostess said they all booked for the evening and a couple waiting to be seated looked at me with some sort of Pitiful all over there face. I saw the opentable and sure enough there are plenty of spots available. I was shocked to see the open slots for reservation and very embarrassed when the hostess said they all booked for the night and the couple waiting to be seated saw me with pity all over their face.
Service is horrible... may be because we didn't order any drinks and the check is going to be small. Although everytime we go there we tip minimum of 20%. Overall the service is horrible. Food is okay.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Raghav G

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice place with a relaxing view of the Lake. The crab cakes were very good and the drinks were excellent. Loved the My Oh Mai Tai served in a pineapple glass.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Parking is a bit of a nightmare, here, for those of us from the country. Actually, it gave me a chance to pull off an incredible parallel parking job;)

The seafood quality was great and toasted excellent. The service was great and attentive.

I know we'll be back.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

While on vacation we stopped in for lunch with our friends. Friendly staff with incredible views of the water. We all ordered burgers and they were all really delicious. My friend and I ordered the cucumber Collins cocktail and it was fabulous! Really enjoyed the sweet potato fries as well.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

It is restaurant week, so I don’t know if it was busier than usual for a Monday night. The place was really loud, we had to yell to hear each other. They should hang some fabric or noise absorbing panels on the walls. Doug was our waiter and he did a good job. We were a party of 8, with 2 kids under 6 years old. We arrived at 6, ordered food at 6:30, the food arrived at 7. We had pre-ordered dessert and it still took 30 minutes to bring out 3 Creme brûlées. We paid the check by flagging down the waiter at 8:15. If we didn’t have a 4 year old with us, I would have thought the pace was fine. The food was delicious. I have eaten lunch here and it was much quieter.