“Good food!”

Ranked #7 of 341 Restaurants in Kent
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food was very good! Large portions and friendly, fast service! I would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I dined here yesterday morning for breakfast and it was just alright. I was staying at the Ramada Inn and this restaurant is on the same property, so I decided to try it. It was not very good, the inside of the restaurant was cool looking and had an old American/Amish feel but the food was not very good. The server didn’t understand what I wanted and I got something different from what I had ordered the only good thing was the biscuits. If you are staying at the Ramada just eat breakfast at the hotel and don’t bother to pay for it here, if you aren’t staying there just avoid the restaurant all together.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

This was the diner we have been looking for. The eggs were done to perfection and so were the muffins. Wait staff kept our coffee filled, and the juice was fresh.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Menu has certainly changed over the years. I think that there are only a couple of these restaurants left.
The specialty in the old days was the "real" turkey dinner, not anymore. I don't think they roast a real turkey any longer, decided not to order it and be disappointed.
Service was good. Menu was large but overall uninviting. It looked more like a Denny's menu.

I had dinner their, pot roast with mashed potatoes and vegetables. It was so so.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a nice quick lunch and breakfast.
The price is reasonable and service is good
Lots of parking at the back lot

Been to Mitzel's American Kitchen? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK