“late night mneal”

Ranked #7 of 356 Restaurants in Kent
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2017

good comfort food, good service. Attentive to gluten free requirements, worked with chef to revise an entree.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We stopped here after a doctor's appointment. My husband ordered the Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and veggies. I ordered one of the Fall specials - Swedish Meatballs with noodles. We had to wait quite a while but I understand that this place is not a fast food place. When we got our meal - looks were great. My husband dug in and was very pleased by his meatloaf. I however took a bite of my Swedish meatballs and the gravy was VERY sweet!?! Sweet?? Huh? Added sugar - WHAT??? We told the waitress who went back to the kitchen staff and they all tested the gravy and agreed with me that the gravy was sweet. The waitress stated that they had been having issues with the prep staff and that they had been not following the standard recipes and trying new additions on their own. The waitress removed the item from our bill and I got to go away hungry. Because I didn't want to sit there for another 1/2 hour as my husband finished his meal and then to eat alone.
The previous time we were here we weren't too pleased either. The quality, staff has really suffered the past year.
We agreed that we won't bother anymore.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Stayed at the hotel next door, walked over and qualified for appetizers/drinks in the bar area from 4-7pm. Server, after waiting awhile, was very pleasant and menu was more than enough for a quick dinner after a long day touring in Seattle. Seemed like a lot of locals, visiting business people but were pleased with the food and prices.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

They have a good variety of different items on their menu, only been there for lunch but that is usually 3-4 times a month as it is close by. The different turkey selections are great, salads are tasty as well, more of a home made taste than other places around.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

If you want a feel good place like you Mom used to cook; try Mitzel’s. Nothing fancy, but you will leave full with a smile on your face.

Been to Mitzel's American Kitchen? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK