All reviews diamond member refrigerator and microwave complimentary breakfast was good quick check while visiting friends central location quiet area industrial area floor room comfortable room great place to stay hotel is clean business trip close to the airport definitely stay here again home away from home easy access
Reviewed 28 August 2016

It was good not to stress about a room. We had everything we needed and a few extras . The hot breakfast was great the staff kept area clean and in stock well. The reason for this travel was stressful the stay on the room was not.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 26 August 2016

We had a Great stay. We Stayed here on business and it was very comfortable. We really enjoyed the breakfast and 24 hour coffee. The location was very convenient. Our meetings were at High Line College. Enjoyed every thing about it.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 25 August 2016

We stayed here during a break from a road trip, but I didn't get much rest at night. From about midnight until 2 am, I heard many cars drag racing through the streets surrounding the hotel. The room was as comfortable as expected, but I just couldn't get the rest I needed during my trip. I would ask the hotel to request police patrols at night to put an end to the noise problem.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms adjacent to the main avenue past the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2016

The basics are right at this property, comfortable bed/cleanliness, shower, electric outlets. The indoor pool was well-maintained and plenty of towels available. Speaking of towels reminds me that there were only two bath towels in the room when 4 would have been expected for two people. Front desk man was friendly and helpful.

Negatives were: awful ordinary pre-fab breakfast (NO fresh fruit unless one includes banana). Street or highway noise (surprisng). Wifi never worked (in morning different desk person suggested the ATT net, and that worked). Workout room VERY rudimentary!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

We chose this property because of its location close to where my business meetings were, and most importantly, because it had a hot tub. The hot tub was unusually important as we had come from a six hour hike.

Normally when I travel on business, pools and hot tub's are not important; however, when you have young children and are doing extreme hiking which you want to follow up with a good hot tub soak, we stared at the helpless broken hot tub like the Griswold kids did when viewing the uninviting pool in the original Vacation movie.

Nice property, just be aware if interested in the other facilities outside of the rooms. I will likely revisit again when traveling solo on business but not with the fam.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family