“Fast Service”

Applebee's
Ranked #27 of 252 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Fast service and good food. I swung in for a late dinner when I arrived in town. I was seated immediately and had my dinner within 10 minutes. I appreciated the quick turnaround after a long drive. Food was predictable as Applebee’s is a chair restaurant.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Good food, convenient location, good for meetings and nice waitresses. menu is varied so you can get something different every time

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Really like their 2 for $20 menu. The chicken entrees were excellent. Chicken was the best I have eaten anywhere in a long time. Ate in the bar and service was great.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

We went here because it was just across the parking lot from our hotel. The staff was friendly and the food was good. It took a little long to get it, but not a terrible wait. I may have been hungrier than usual. After 9, the lights go down and the music up, when it's character changes to bar atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Needed a quick beer and dinner. Tried the nearby Texas something which was packed so came to the place next door to the Super 8 where I was staying. This chain is new to me and I was impressed with staff, speed of service and technology. Oredered a steak which was prepared as expected for the price, noisy ambience, TV's in all directions.

1  Thank Blackbirdguy