“Perfection”
Review of Aji Sushi & Grill

Aji Sushi & Grill
Ranked #25 of 169 Restaurants in Issaquah
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

All I can say is perfection.
Perfect service
Perfect food
Perfect quality

Although small establishment this great local business has outstanding and fresh sushi you can count on every visit. Very consistent in quality and service. Very attentive and friendly staff will always be there to help you with your choices.

The portions are very generous and just so good. And did I say fresh?

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Enjoyed a girlfriend lunch after a hike. The servers were welcoming and charming. The food selections were plentiful and the food was delicious. I will definitely return here for another fine sushi experience.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Staying with family who like sushi, so we gave it a try and it was delicious.

Friendly staff, hot towels before your meal and miso soup which was really tasty. I had the fire ball which does indeed come to the table in flames and it was delicious. I even got the hang of chopsticks although forks and trainer chopsticks are provided. If you weren't sure about the sushi there were alternatives including a large portion of breaded pork.

All in all a nice place for a family to eat out in.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Before eating, we were served heated moist towels and miso soup. Lovely touch. We had the feature of the day that was a tuna roll. Excellent. Next time, we want to try the fire ball that is presented with a live fire on plate. Excellent service

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

My son chose this restaurant to have his birthday dinner for two reasons. He wanted to have sushi and it was near the Regal Cinemas at the highlands and we were wanting to catch the Wonder Woman movie that just came out that day. So, we went and my husband kept telling me that we've visited this restaurant before already but I do not remember at all. Anyway, my first impression was the floor was a bit sticky. But anyway, we got seated right away. We ordered our dishes. The server suggested the Fire Sushi so we got that. That was a great suggestion because wow! That was prettt impressive. To me, that was the BEST SUSHI ive ever tasted. hands down! I'm not kidding! the seared salmon was just perfect. and the presentation too... with the foil on fire and all.. I'd go back for that Fire Sushi anytime. i ordered the Bulgogi Dolsot and that was extremely satisfying too. my daughter got the Grilled Teriyaki Salmon and they licked their plate clean. The others said their dishes were ok.. that's why i can't give them a 5 star. plus my son who had a birthday ordered chicken teriyaki got his order when everyone finished eating already. it came out like an hour after. that was pretty ridiculous. they didn't even apologize for it. That was a negative. if it weren't for the Fire Sushi, man this restaurant would be a serious fail.