“Lovely Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 21 December 2017

We didn't have a reservation, so waited in their little bar for a table, which didn't take too long. I had the house salad and the artichoke appetizer for my entrée -- both were very good. I took home the leftover appetizer and tossed it with some pasta for another delicious meal. Husband had the lasagna which he loved. The food is very fresh and tastes authentically Italian. Great place for a date.

1  Thank Mary H

Reviewed 2 December 2017

This is one of our favorite restaurants. It's small and doesn't take reservations, but it is worth waiting. My Wife always get the same chicken dish with noodles and black cherries. I vary my choices and haven't been disappointed. Service is good, too.

1  Thank bobcadd
Reviewed 23 November 2017

We went early and were immediately seated. Good wine selection, excellent bread, and the dinners were incredible.
Dessert was well worth having. The Panna Cotta with caramel sauce is one of the best ever.
One cautionary note, their website menu and the menu here are out of date. Most of the same dishes, but priced a little higher in 2017. (Website looks to be about 3 years old)

1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 23 October 2017

The restaurant is small and you might have to wait to get in but its worth it. The kitchen was running behind and our waiter gave us a free appetizer to hold us over. I have been here twice in the last couple months and not only have I been very pleased with the quality of the food, everyone I was with each time raved about their meal as well. The cost is higher than average but if you have time and want a superior meal this is the place for you. I will certainly be a frequent customer.

2  Thank spaz4plastik
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here three times in the past two months. We consider this one of the top 3 restaurants in Issaquah. We sat outside 2 of our last 3 visits hand prefer outside because it gets awful noisy inside. We will eat here only if outside seating is available.

1  Thank davidjfromWI

Been to Nicolino Ristorante Italiano? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK