Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria - Issaquah
Ranked #13 of 177 Restaurants in Issaquah
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: Description: Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria is the Northwest's first and most celebrated authentic Neapolitan pizzeria. Tutta Bella nourishes lives by sharing traditions, authentic food and love. Whether you come for our certified authentic Neapolitan pizza, the warm and friendly service, or our delicious salads, calzones, antipasti, and housemade desserts don't be surprised if it feels like home. Join us for lunch, happy hour or dinner and experience the love for yourself.
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed two very good pizzas and two Micro brews during happy hour for about $25. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

We visited for Happy Hour recently and really enjoyed the cheap eats! However, the service was lacking. We ordered drinks and they never showed up, so had to go visit with the bar tender (which seemed to trigger the manager and then service improved).

Good news is that the HH menu (good til 6pm) is available throughout the restaurant (so you don't; have to worry about getting a table in the relatively small bar area). Also, unlike many other restaurant limited HH menus, there are a lot of selections on Tutta Bella's HH menu. Any pizza (smaller 10 inch version) for $10, good cheese/meat platter, potato croquettes with blue cheese sauce, meatballs and of course some great prices on the HH red and white wines ($20 for a bottle). And the really good news, they did away with the 20% added gratuity and went back to tipping for the service.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We chose to go to Tutta Bella for a teambuilding exercise for work; there were 16 of us. We were able to e-mail our menu choices in the day before, so we didn't have a long wait for our food. They appeared to be very organized. The pizza was delicious! I had the 9" Mediterranean pizza and it was sooooo good. Even though we arrived right when they opened, 11:00, the restaurant filled up quickly. The secret must be out!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Ok I am updating to my previous review and I am happy to learn that TB Mgmt. has come to their senses and dropped the 20% auto gratuity. On learning this, I stopped back in after a long hitatus. Service was good and the bartender was attentative. The menu has had some tweaks and is nicely updated with some new items. Glad I can visit my favorite ZA joint in Issaquah again! I missed you and keep up the good pizza work!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I ate here when it first opened and was not impressed. I decided years later to give it another shot and the pizza was actually pretty good. Glad I gave it another shot and kudos for making yourself better. And kudos to Kimberlee our server for some pretty good service.