“Cute shop”
Review of JT's Sweet Stuffs - CLOSED

JT's Sweet Stuffs
Reviewed 17 September 2015

This is a small ice cream and novelty shop on the 101 in the town of Forks, Washington.

The owner is on-site, friendly and energetic.

They have the best price on postcards in town, as well as an interesting selection of novelty items.

They have a second room which they use as a banquet facility and meeting room. How well that works depends on how many tables and chairs they try to fit into the space.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

A real fun stop if your hankering for something sweet. Ice cream, fine chocolates and all sorts of candies, including jelly bellys by the flavor.

Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

Ok, listen. The only complaint I can foresee here is the speed of service because if you are from a big city corporate background where they have timers at the McDonalds druvethru you might get impatient. But the ice cream is worth the wait. My husband and I split a two scoop cone and we were both blown away by how good it was...maple crunch and death by chocolate. Seriously some taste bud spoiling going on. We also availed ourselves of some chocolate haystacks and butterscotch cashew clusters and Heath bar fudge to go. Yeah... We should have bought more because that lasted two days.

There is some cute inside seating available and I saw signs that there were sandwiches and soup for sale, too.

The service was friendly and pleasant.

We will absolutely go back the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

Was just ok. Nothing to write home about. But it was good on a hot day when not much else is around in the area.

Reviewed 25 July 2015

On Sunday, June 14, 2015 my husband and I got up early and decided to WALK the whole main drag(Forks Ave.) with our two dogs, Roadie and Elvis. First, my husband went across the street to The In Place and ordered the #5 French toast with eggs & sausage. It was so large, we both shared it. The town was bathed in a fine fog letting my imagination run wild that there could be vampires out roaming about. The dawning sun gave it a magical look of a tiny town frozen in time, no one was out and about at that time. We were disappointed that one of the stores that carried twilight merchandise had closed. Dazzled By Twilight was an empty store that had once had a fire in it. We walked all down one side all the way to the gas station before crossing the road and starting the walk back to our room when we saw and smelled "The Bakery" It is part of JT's Sweets and is only open from 6-10 a.m. with fresh baked doughnuts and goodies. After 10:00 it switches over to the candy store next door. We went in and I ordered a doughnut and my husband ordered an éclair. We walked outside and sat on the wall while we enjoyed every bite of that sugary goodness. Our poor dogs stared hopefully that we would drop some crumbs. I actually did "drop" a few bites for each of them. We took the pups back to our room . We decided to eat lunch at the Mexican restaurant called Plaza Jalisco before hiking the Hoh Rain Forest in Olympic National Park. We would eat dinner in La Push at River's Edge later that evening and watch the sun set over First Beach just outside the restaurant and then scramble over to Rialto Beach for one of the best sunsets on the Reservation. If you have a hankering for fresh baked goodies, then this is your place. Enjoy!

2  Thank MariefromGeorgia