“Not many choices”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch here after hiking the Hoh Rainforest. We were starving and there aren’t many restaurant choices in Forks. It looked ok. The food was subpar. Our waitress was great, but the manager was not.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Simple breakfast. I had French toast and it was good enough. Service could have been more friendly, but it was busy.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

We stopped in after the recommendation of our Hotel Clerk. The staff was friendly, the service was wonderful, and the food was great. We struck up conversation with a number of the friendly locals.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We spent the week in the Forks area and were in search of a decent breakfast. At the suggestion of a waitress from another local restaurant, we decided to try this place. I really wish we hadn't. A few moments after our arrival, a waitress grabbed some menus and we just assumed that we were meant to follow her. No greeting from her whatsoever. We were seated and a few minutes later another waitress came over to take our order. She was slightly less unpleasant, but not by much. We ordered breakfast at 8:45 am. My friend and I ordered the same thing; silver dollar pancakes with eggs. He got hash browns and sausage and I got bacon. My wife ordered eggs, toast, and hash browns. Typical breakfast, and certainly nothing complicated. We were not served until 9:37 am, almost an hour after we had placed our order. The pancakes were definitely from a box and tasted stale. The eggs were dry. The bacon was the only saving grace of the whole meal. Seriously delicious. But that was the only bright spot of the meal. My friend finished his entire breakfast before they brought out his side of hash browns. No apologies or fake explanation for any of it. Perhaps it's just the norm? I can deal with poor service if the food is good. I can deal with poor food if the service is good. But both is simply unacceptable. I would recommend avoiding this place and trying something else.

1  Thank caitlinnrss2
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Food ok, service average. After nearly one hour food was delivered by a despondent and unapologetic waitress. Wouldn’t recommend, keep on driving...

1  Thank Gerthan

Been to The In Place? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK