“Not wild about wild wings”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #168 of 259 Restaurants in Federal Way
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I know people go nuts over "buffalo wings." For me, I can't tolerate spicy food, so I usually avoid these types of restaurants. But when we were invited to join friends at this location before visiting a movie theater, I didn't want to be THE spoiler, so I went along with the recommendation. Big mistake!
Yes, it was my first visit and, yes, I asked my server for some serious help. She appeared to be helpful and made a recommendation for me. But despite my frequent reminders to avoid spicy sauces, I guess the cooks couldn't resist giving me a medium spicy version.
Again, not wanting to embarrass my hosts, I did what I could to cut the spicy taste. But even my wife agreed that my wings were more spicy than she expected. Thus, I am again reinforced to say, "Not my place - I'm not coming back!"

Reviewed 25 September 2017

They really have an amazing assortment of wings dozens of choices. I have found some do not like it as the choice they made was not to their taste. To be fair I believe everyone can find their favorite wing (in bone or without). Given enough trials.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Love the buffalitos - chicken taco like. They let you choose the sauce in the taco which I like. Service is consistent, and pretty good variety of items. Still okay for those that don't like spicy hot wings. Try the buffalo zoo drink - quite tasty.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We had 11 people at this location on Wednesday night of this last week. The food was good and fresh but the service from some of the servers was not so good. We asked for some extra ranch and it was delivered but just put on the table without asking who it was for and them giving it to them. And then they really didn't say anything just here you go. The final bill was off because they added something we did not get but corrected the error. I do understand we had a large party but still should have received better service.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

My daughter in law picked me up from the airport and we stopped here for lunch. We waited a while before the hostess came out front - although it was mid-day and the place wasn't busy at all. She asked if we wanted to sit in the restaurant or the bar but was quite vocal (she said it three times) in the fact that we could order anything we wanted from the bar...so we sat in the bar. Our order was taken quickly and the food arrived hot. Just middle of the road - to be honest. Solid 3 but definitely nothing more than that.