“Great selection of beers!”
Review of Time Out Ale House

Time Out Ale House
Ranked #26 of 259 Restaurants in Federal Way
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 June 2017

The service was outstanding - I love the servers - This makes it worth going back again. The food was very good - I ordered the hamburger- yummy!!!!! I would recommend this place for good food and drinks.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Awesome local tavern with the best nachos in the south Puget Sound. Hot wings are also delicious and the gonzo sandwich is excellent. There are plenty of taps and the beverages are cold. Service is done with a smile and the staff is very friendly. Visit often and will return again.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I really love this place kind servers good food and drinks I visit the place twice a month with my wife!

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Stopped in for lunch today with my wife. She was so happy to see one of the kids from a school working there from years ago. The service was excellent & the food was great. So glad we went there today

Reviewed 29 August 2016

took a break from errands on Saturday and decided to stop at the Tim Out for lunch. Its located in a busy area, right off a main road but it still had a roomy parking lot with plenty of space. The building is large, with the bar in the back and two somewhat separate dining areas. They have a large variety of pull tabs, TV's, liquor, beer and an extensive menu. walked up to the man behind the bar. He was really nice and made a great bloody Mary. we picked our own table to sit at. At the time, there were plenty to choose from. Every table has a great vantage point to see the overhead TV's playing multiple channels of sports programming. I could see this place getting packed for Seahawks games. I liked the booths because they are seated high up but have cool foot rests so you don't feel like a toddler dangling from a booster seat. it didn't take long for the place to fill up. I can tell its a great gathering place for guys who love beer and sports, but as a female I never felt out of place. The women's room was surprisingly impressive. The sink and back splash are modern and look to be cut from one piece of stone. The mirror is framed by the stone and I thought it was really cool. The wait staff was very helpful and friendly. There was a shift change and the original waitress never hinted around to cash her out like most do. I had a taco salad that was not great, but not bad either. Also, they don't have any micro brews in a bottle. I had asked for a fat tire, then asked for an Alaskan, both main stream beers in this area, but they explained that they do not carry those types. No big deal. over all, its a cool place to hang out for a while.