All reviews stay there again clean rooms water pressure comfortable bed pleasant stay oatmeal winco interstate repair
Reviewed 22 June 2018

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL... we stayed overnight here before a flight out of Seatac and the walls are paper thin UGH and then there is a nightclub next door that you can not sleep because of the music being so loud. I contacted the manager for a refund and all she said was sorry not sorry I am not in charge of the nightclub..too bad for you

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
everett2201, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

I am sorry that the nightclub next door kept you up. There is no way we can allow a refund due to music coming from a business that does not belong to us it is a separate entity. We would have been more than willing to offer a refund if the music was coming from our property and was caused by either a current guest or person on our property. This music at the night club only happens periodically during events they have not an everyday occurrence and does not go on all night. We have have done everything in our power to have them quiet down when the noise gets to loud we even have an open case and have submitted complaints to the city of Everett noise ordinance department. I am sorry this interfered with your rest and can imagine your frustration.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Clean, unbelievably comfortable beds, great location, great water pressure, outstanding laundry facilities and super friendly hot chicks work here!!!! Walk to restaurants convince stores grocery stores

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Thanks for taking the time to put in a review we really appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Where do I start, no hot water, no towels, no glasses, nothing in the room, even the towel racks were taken down. Paint chips on the floor and no working telephone, the only reason I did not make review terrible was because the desk clerk tried to rectify everything. Also no toilet paper.

Room Tip: Keep driving!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Carmine C
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is a little on the old side, though renovations have been happening. The area is a little questionable, but right off the highway. The room was comfortable and clean. No tea or coffee in the room, however, there was a coffee pot, I could have asked for some if I really needed it. 2 fridges, but no microwave. The breakfast was totally "CARBS", but that's okay for some, not for us, so we ate somewhere else. The girls in the office where happy and friendly. Even though it could be rated "Fair" - "Good" if needed to, I would stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Clean, remodeled, 1st floor room with wood floor. Excellent work area for business laptop use. It's an old motel that is under a remodeling/upgrade, but for the price is an excellent deal. Quiet location just off I-5. The hot water in the shower took awhile to get hot but it finally did and the large screen TV only received analog signal, but overall not a bad experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple