“Seafood pizza was excellant!”

Amante Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #68 of 457 Restaurants in Everett
Reviewed 16 November 2016

This place is really great. The service was great, the pizza was awesome! They have a great selection of wine. The only downside, is the location. The area can have some pretty strange people walking around. I parked where I could view my car.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Yelp had strong reviews so we tried. Price was $5 more than Pizza Hut pie and by no means was it worth it. It did not have exceptional taste to set it apart. Had salad and it was good but overpriced. Wait staff nice but totally non engaging. Overall quantity high but overpriced

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Had appetizers and drinks with former coworkers. The service was friendly, the food was plentiful and the glasses of wine inexpensive. I had the "low carb" meatballs and side salad. The meatballs were smothered with sauce and cheese, not necessarily low carb but tasty. The appetizers looked good.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

We normally get delivery only, but have been in a couple times.
The calzones are tough to beat as is the pizza, nice to get delivery from a non chain restaurant.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Really enjoyed our dinner here on the back patio. Really great waitress who provided good recommendations when asked. I enjoyed my spagetti dish and they adjusted it to my tastes, son had a Calazone that was HUGE and delicious. Wife's chicken salad wasn't to her liking, just a flavor thing of her's but she quite enjoyed the chicken appetizers a great deal. Even had gulten free pizza for my daughter inlaw who loved it. I'd happily eat here again.

Been to Amante Pizza and Pasta? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK