“Good Food”

Avocados Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 474 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Had pollo Chipotle oh it was so good. Hubby had arroz con pollo he really liked it. We got 5 tortillas with 2 dinners. We could have used more tortillas but weren't asked. Salsa is different but good. Very friendly people. Nice big place.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 23 September 2017

This is one of at least a few Mexican restaurants between Airport Road and Casino Road. The reason for this restaurant, per the menu information, is to deliver healthy Mexican food, which would seem to be an oxymoron, but this was the wife’s condition to her husband if he was to open another restaurant (they own the place).

Inside, nice tall ceilings and lots of colorful items to keep one occupied. I went for lunch, arriving right when it opened, but surprisingly my first choice (Burrito Colorado) was not available! I was surprised! My alternative, a regular burrito, was good and tasted unique. In fact, it was, for sweet potatoes were part of its ingredients!

I finished my meal with what’s for me a prerequisite where it’s available, flan, and Avocado’s did not disappoint!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Avocados is right around the corner from our house! The have great food and great customer service! We have never had a bad experience there! The food comes out super fast and they have avocado ice cream. I thought it would be weird but it is delicious! This is a great place to take your family!

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank julieo4444
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited for dinner for the first time. The inside of the restaurant is quite spacious with tall ceilings. Our waiter was very friendly.

We tried the Molcajete here. For $30, it's a quite sizable dish - definitely enough for two people to share. The stone bowl was warm but not boiling hot. I guess in this case it works as the meat and shrimp do not become overcooked if you can't eat it fast enough. The cheese is on the side rather than melted directly on to the meat. Interesting to have cactus added to the bowl. We preferred this versus the Molcajete at COA Mexican Eatery which gives you a much smaller portion.

We also tried their selection of Guacamole which was also very good.

The half order of Sangria was also very good. There's a good amount of wine - not watered down.

We will certainly be back next time with our kids.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

This place was down the street from my hotel so it was an obvious choice. It did not disappoint. Not only happy hour margarita was delicious but mushroom fajitas were just perfect. Don't miss out on mango guacamole:)

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Avocados Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK