“Above Average..”

Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Everett
Anchorage
“Above Average..”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

When booking a Motel 6 you're basically looking for an inexpensive overnight stay. With the exception of typical wear/tear I found this motel clean and conveniently located off I-5 with a DQ and Denny's adjacent. The young clerk who checked me in (9:30 PM) was very friendly and had a nice smile. The room was a queen which lacked any type of table or chair even though there was plenty of room for them. The air-conditioner worked very well, TV had an ample selection of channels and the WiFi ($2.99) was fast and dependable. I personally found the guest laundry a nice touch, wash or dry (60 minutes) for $1.00. Plenty of parking was available. Overall for the price you can't beat the Motel 6 experience.

Room Tip: I would ask for a downstairs room in the back.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Vancouver, WA
Reviewed 25 August 2011

Neither the best nor the worst stay at a Motel 6. Clean room, comfortable bed. Only problem noted is that the beds (Queen) were shorter than standard, and would be too short for someone taller than 5'9". Receipt or door keys were good for 20% off at the nearby Denny's.

Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank DLV
Kelowna, BC
Reviewed 6 September 2009

This motel was the worst that I had ever stayed in. We had originally booked the room for two nights, but ended up checking out the next morning.The bathtub had hair in it, the toilet was covered in hair, and when I turned down my sheets there was hair in my bed. Absolutely disgusting!! They had put us on the bottom floor in a non-smoking room, which had an ash tray in it, and all night long the people above us were running across the floor. Honestly, this was the worst sleep we had ever had. I wouldn't recommend this motel to my worst enemy!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank Gotthetravelbug028
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed 28 August 2009

The night-time desk clerk who greeted us a 2 am was fantastic, The housekeeping staff as well. We were a little leery about this hotel due to stories we had heard, but the stay turned out quite nice. Yes, they had two beds crammed into a room designed for one, and it's very basic, bare-bones accomodation, but since all we needed was a place to sleep and shower, it worked perfectly, They offered us a weekly rate which was cheaper than the five days we needed, I found that commendable. We'll be back...

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
CA
Reviewed 12 May 2009

I don't expect the moon when I book a Motel 6 but I do expect some basic things. On the up side the room I had was clean and workable for someone who was really only in the room to sleep. (My relatives in another room did not have the same to say about the cleanliness of their room.) On the down side, the neighborhood is not great. There's a night patrol and copious signs warning you about the danger of the neighborhood! The first night of our stay a frightening fight broke out at 3am, police were called, I was glad there was a security guard! The staff did remove the people from the motel, but I had the impression this had happened before. The staff was nice and understanding - they offered to change my room (but then forgot to), but overall it's a stay at your own risk situation. If you do stay there, I'd recommend the 2nd floor - it's safer and the lower floor really hears the footsteps!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with family