Inn At Port Gardner an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
US$ 99
US$ 87
QualityInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 98/night.

US$ 131
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

US$ 124
US$ 130
US$ 149
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 180/night.

US$ 168
US$ 154
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 173/night.

US$ 152
US$ 142
All reviewsmarina viewtrain tracksbreakfast basketeverett marinanaval basebreakfast delivered to your doorwoodfire grillchocolate chip cookiesliving spacepicnic basketprivate patioorder formunique hotelpound cakeclass reunionroom was nice and cleansmall hotel
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I found parking easily at the Inn at Port Gardner, which is nestled right next to Naval Base Everett. It was the perfect location for work I was doing up there - less than 5 minutes door to door to the workplace on base. The front desk staff was pleasant, and the rooms were serviceable/fine. I did notice the tub was a touch on the shallow side, but that's forgivable. The room was very clean and tidy, and had a wonderful view of the docks with sailboats moored. So lovely and charming! I found the beds very comfortable, though all the pillows were the ultra fluffy kind - nice to have a couple with more firmness to support your neck. But that's a pretty small gripe. The location is near several restaurants and brewpubs to chose from. My favorite part was that at night, you fill out what you want to eat in the morning, and it shows up in a little basket or bag first thing in the a.m. for you to either eat there in the room or even take on the go. What a cool thing! Really make my stay more enjoyable. When I have business in Everett again, I would definitely think about staying there again!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank slowdiva
Reviewed 24 February 2018

This hotel was clean, friendly, with a nice view of Everett Marina. Loved the size of the room and the amenities. Breakfast delivered to your door in the morning was nice. Within walking distance of some wonderful restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ladybug5250
Reviewed 16 February 2018

The Inn at Port Gardner is terrific in many ways, with just a few items that could use some extra attention. The cozy lobby is welcoming, with wood and leather craftsman furniture, a fireplace, and a view of the harbor. The setting overall is wonderful -- especially if you get a room on the north side of the building that overlooks the marina next door. This time, they were almost full when I booked last-minute, and I got a room on the south side that faces the parking lot and busy road beyond. Traffic noise was loud. I was surprised at how poorly insulated the rooms are; I also heard talking in the hall as if people were standing right inside my room.

Rooms are spacious, stylishly decorated and the mattress is fantastic -- high-quality, firm with a pillow top, for a great night's sleep...if only I had had more bedding! The cotton sheets were excellent, but there's only a rather thin cotton-covered duvet on top. Again, nice quality, but not warm enough for a chilly winter night. Ended up having to turn the heat up to 70 (my room just would not get warm at any lower temperature), which wastes unnecessary energy. Either add a blanket or get a thicker comforter.

The included breakfast is nice -- you choose your options and it's delivered to your door at the time you ask for, between 6 & 10 am. Hot choice of egg, cheese and sausage croissant or waffles, with other continental choices. Coffee is provided in the room with a Keurig maker, which are so bad for the environment with all the disposable plastic pods...and in this case, it appears that it didn't get attention last time the room was turned out. There were just two, rather than four, pods (in the container that holds four) and no creamers. I was also having issues with getting the machine to work properly and called the front desk to ask about the procedure, and I was put through to a recording saying "the front desk is not available right now." With just one staff person there, checking people out in the morning, it's no wonder -- but you have to have someone available to answer the phone.

So, these were minor concerns, and I'd definitely stay here again, but they dropped my rating a little bit. This place could be superb with just a bit more attention to detail.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the north side overlooking the marina.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We first chose the Inn at Port Gardner as we were travelling with our senior dog, who couldn't stay at home or in a kennel while we were away anymore. Our first two trips we stayed in the marina view king bed rooms with garden walk-outs and they were *perfect* for our pup who needed easy access to get outside with his arthritis. The rooms were lovely and having breakfast included and delivered to the room each morning made the already reasonable price completely worth every penny! The furnishings were nice and the rooms were cozy.

Our most recent trip was after our dog had passed away and we chose a king-bed room but without the garden walk-out, and it was still really nice. The staff are pleasant and relaxed but attentive. There's something very "inn-like" about the place which sets it aside from your standard hotel... it's like it's in between a B&B and a hotel.

If you're planning to stay in Everett I would highly recommend the Inn at Port Gardner - bang for your buck I can't imagine getting better value for this kind of quality anywhere else.

Room Tip: The marina views are amazing!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2017

The check in process was pleasant and quick. Nice front desk agent. Besides dealing with a a non working coffee maker and TV remote that was missing a battery lid, our room was very nice, clean, and warm cozy. I was surprised there was a lot of room in the bathroom. We stayed there because of all the walking space around the hotel area and close to down town Everett. There are many restaurants nearby to choose from. One different and unique thing about this hotel that we experienced and that we like was that we got our complimentary breakfast brought up to our room. we have never experienced that in any other hotel we have stayed Good place to stay.

Room Tip: Both sides of hotel would be ok to stay in however on the north you can view the boat marina.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple