All reviews full kitchen beer and wine small kitchenette gas station separate bedroom evening reception great place to stay boeing factory indoor pool front desk staff best westerns king suite waffles downtown seattle very nice hotel stay there again comfortable beds
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Convenient to many attractions in Everett WA, Room had a full kitchen and full size refrigerator, we heard no road traffic, the room was large and the bed comfortable, would recommend as a nice point to stop and unwind before heading out again

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ed F,

Thank you so much for your kind words; I am happy to learn our hotel fit your needs during your travels. We would love to have you stay with us again if you ever find yourself in the Seattle-Everett area on another adventure!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

We stayed overnight here during a trip to Seattle. Outside of hotel is modern and welcoming with a giant airplane wing providing cover at the entrance. Lobby was bright and modern as well. The rooms have full kitchens which is nice. Everything was fully functional, but the counters and paint seemed very dated. Light switches seemed very old and would be an easy fix to make rooms more modern. Minor gripe though. Cleanliness was good and beds were comfortable. Room was a good size too. Overall, the price was competitive. Free parking, free breakfast with fresh berries and a dip in the indoor pool really clinched the deal.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear A9757UAstevec,

Thank you so much for your compliments! I am elated to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are scheduled to begin renovation in late Fall of this year with many new updates and a completely fresh look and feel! We hope to see you next time you are in the area to check out all of our changes.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Rooms were clean and nice. Bed was comfortable also. Nice shower and good shower head with decent pressure. Plus a real bathroom fan! Breakfast was the usual waffles toast eggs cereal etc. front desk staff was polite. Breakfast lady had zero smiles and appeared crabby when asked if she could get more whipped cream. I observed this and didn’t experience it.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Diana C,

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review! It is with feedback like yours that we can reward our staff and implement improvements for our guests. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your room, breakfast, and our front desk staff. I am sorry to learn our breakfast crew seemed crabby when asked for whipped cream- excellent friendly service is a top priority for us and I hope to reassure you that that is not a normal occurrence. Please accept my sincerest apologies and know that your concerns will be addressed. We hope to have a chance to impress you again the next time you are in the Seattle- Everett area!

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Food was good, I liked the mini sized waffles. My great grandson liked the pool , I liked that the cleaning people allowed me to sleep in after dialysis treatment, I was glad of the added security, my great grandsons enjoyed the rewards bags.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Bryanna A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Wildthingpooh,

I couldn't be happier to hear that you received some much needed rest and that your grandson was able to experience the pool and delicious breakfast buffet! I would like to thank you for being a loyal Best Western Rewards member and that your grandson got to enjoy the goodies that come with the welcome rewards bags. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 19 August 2018

This place might have improved but when I was there it just was not a great experience. That is the case with so many places in that area. I suggest going more towards Seattle or down to Mukeleo. It was not terrible but...

Stayed: August 2018

Dear Andy A,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you didn't love your visit. I hope to learn more details regarding your experience so that I can hopefully make it right and acknowledge your concerns as a training opportunity for my staff. It is with reviews like yours that allows us to constantly improve; please feel free to email directly at gm@navigatorsuites.com.