Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites
US$ 99
US$ 87
QualityInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 100/night.

US$ 173
US$ 164
HIExpress.com
US$ 133
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 147/night.

US$ 159
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 180/night.

US$ 152
US$ 142
US$ 112
US$ 108
All reviewsbeer and winefull kitchenaviation themesmall kitchengas stationseparate bedroomevening receptiongreat place to staywestern hotelsbest westernsboeing factoryindoor poolwafflesking suitefront desk staffdowntown seattlecomfortable beds
Reviewed 14 May 2018

would highly recommend staying at any BW, I travel all over the western states and always choose Best Western if there is a choice regardless if its for business or personal travel. the staff members are very helpful

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Customer service was very good. Good hospitality and good compliment of breakfast food. Room was very clean. Everything in the room were clean. Service is fast. I love the workout room and swimming pool my son love it. Internet is very good and fast too.Love this place that I would come back to. Thank you very much.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Good morning,

Julia, I am happy to hear you and your son enjoyed our hotel. Many of our families enjoy our pool. Our staff is passionate when it comes to the comfort of our guest and it shows. Hopefully we see you again real soon!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Staff friendly. Exterior and common areas very nice. Rooms old, dated, and smelled of pets and smoking. Bedspreads still used instead of freshly laundered duvet covers. Not enough bedding provided. Chairs in the room were stained. Carpet old and worn. Overall appearance of room - old and dated. Hot water and water pressure great. Breakfast very good. Price point too high for quality of the property.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Good morning,

I am sorry that we did not live up to your expectations. I am happy to report that we will be remodeling our property this fall which will address many of your concerns. Please consider giving us another chance. Contact me directly if you would like to stay after the renovations.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Clean, Comfortable, up to date. Staff made us feel welcome and appreciated for staying with them. Easy access of I5. Kitchenette was a great plus and the 2 queen room had ample space. 24 hour coffee and fresh flavored water in reception area. Free parking, on site: which you WONT find in Seattle~ worth the short drive. If I am in the area I won't hesitate to stay again. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Betty at the front desk... she is an employee to hold onto, very customer orientated and friendly, Heather who was handing the breakfast offerings, very helpful, friendly and customer service orientated . Management- what ever you are doing, keep it up as it shows with your happy helpful employees.

Stayed: April 2018

Good morning,

Thank you for choosing the Navigator Inn & Suites. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to pass on the kind remarks to our staff. In addition, thank you for the compliments to management. We really work hard to ensure the happiness of our staff. See you again real soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Very clean rooms, comfortable beds and quite. Centralized location and easy access to I5. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely be staying here again. Easy business room, as well acceptable pool area and workout facility. Breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Good morning,

Our location does provide easy access to I5 and I405 which makes travel easier for our guest. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the fitness center and the pool. Please keep in mind that during your next visit we do offer access to Emerald City Athletics which is the 24 hour full service gym located next door. See you again soon!