“Perfect for a night”

Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Everett
Reviewed 19 March 2012

We stayed overnight in Everett.The room was clean there was a little kitchenette & it was updated. We had an end unit but could hear no noise from either the road which was close by or the people in the next room.

It was close enough to the Tulalip Casino so we only had about a 10 min drive when we were done shopping and gambling.

We booked the King deluxe so we had the breakfast in the morning. It was pretty busy but the food was good. Someone was putting out fresh items the whole time we were there. There was anything you could possibly want for breakfast including sausage gravy (I did not have this and can't imagine putting it in my stomach at 9am however it seemed to be popular with the other guest). My husband even ate the oatmeal. It wasn't gummy and was well cooked. We really enjoyed the orange juice as well. I would absolutely stay there again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Dear Ms. Bluevanilla,

I so appreciate your kind comments after your recent stay with us. We are always pleased to welcome our Canadian friends to our area. You’ve got a smart thing going with the Casino first, then the shopping, and as you discovered, we’re very handy to both.

We hope you’ll return and let us be of service to you the next time you head down our way. Have a great Spring and Summer!

Bill Rode, General Manager

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

I travel for business alot. When I book a room I look for a single bed (queen or king) with a work desk and a comfortable chair to relax in after work. This time around they gave me a double queen with 3 terribly uncomfortable chairs. Don't get the double queen room if you want to relax.They Upgraded one of my employees to a king,but told the other 2 people in our group they were full.They were trying to get our companies business from him I guess. Other than that the hotel was nice ,clean ,and quiet.Breakfast was overcooked microwave bacon that falls apart when touched. but they do have a variety of other fruits and cereals. I would have thought they would have upgraded a platinum business travler to a better room but oh well.

Room Tip: Business travlers demand a single bed room if travling alone.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2012

Dear HarleyDude5576,

I thank you for taking the time to respond to our guest survey, and appreciate your comments.

I apologize that we did not have a King room available for your stay. We have recently become a Best Western Plus property, and as such, have been focused on making our corporate guests as comfortable as our leisure guests. Our King rooms do have the lounge chair, and we understand that this is a needed amenity after a long day at work. We also appreciate the fact that you are a Best Western Platinum awards member and will always try to honor your requests when available.

I apologize if we did not meet your expectations, and hope that you will return in the future, so that you may experience the high level of service that we have become known for.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

This hotel actually was voted a top place to stay by Tripadvisor for 2011. We did'nt know this before booking but we say why it got high marks after staying there.

First this is a PLUS hotel so it had a few extra good things like a free extended breakfast. This included waffles, scrambled eggs, fresh fruit and lots of other choices. The beds were excellent and the staff was friendly and helpful. The free shuttle did'nt hurt either. We had a small dog that was welcomed without issue and they had a special area reserved for dogs/cats to do their business.

You must take the Boeing tour if you get chance. A free shuttle is available although we drove there. The tour lasts about 1-1/2 hours and shows the assembly areas of the 2 flavors of planes. Very informative and the $18 per person is not that bad.

We purchased a tow dolley from Poulsbo RV and I readily recommend them for any RV related purchases. Very helpful staff and reasonable prices.

Room Tip: Lower floor can be a little noisy until about 9:00 PM
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ekotaman
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2012

Dear Ekotaman,

Once again, we are so pleased to welcome our “Neighbors to the North”, and thank you for taking the time to share your traveling experience with others.

We take alot of pride in making our guests feel at home when they stay with us. I am happy you were able to enjoy yourselves during your stay and glad to hear that you took advantage of our location to the nearby Future of Flight Aviation Center and Boeing Tour.

We look forward to you staying with us again so that you may enjoy all our area has to offer.

Reviewed 3 October 2011

My wife and I needed a place to stay while visiting our youngest son who was leaving on his first deployment. I contacted Bill Rode and he was more than happy to make sure we received the military discount rate. Turns out Bill has been a fixture for the last 16 years at all of the welcome-back events when the Naval ships return from their deployments. Awesome act of benevolence and support of our servicemen and their families.
Once we arrived we were treated well by the entire staff and we were very happy with our room. Our room was large and was exactly as advertised. Although the bathroom did tend to show the age of the hotel, our room was very clean and we rarely heard any noise.
I'm not trying to convince anyone there are not nicer accommodations in the Seattle area, but for a stay in Everette I seriously doubt there are any that would work as well for us.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OldNorCalGuy
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2011

To Our Military Family:

I and my staff wish to thank you for your kind comments concerning your recent stay with us. We're so pleased we were able to make you comfortable while visiting your son and our area. I have been honored to be associated with Naval Station Everett these past years and it is the least we can all do to thank our military and their families for the sacrifices they make every day. We look forward to seeing you again when your son's ship has its homecoming.

Reviewed 26 September 2011

The executive suites are roomy with a small kitchenette and a master bedroom. The TV's although flatscreen are small and hard to see from the couch. The room service can be touch and go on extended stays. The continental breakfast is very good. They also have free wi-fi, a nice sized pool and a work out area. Located very near grocery stores and a mall. Easy access to I-5. The price on the executive suites is also very low!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank dante012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Everett
8.4 km away
2.6 km away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
9.4 km away
Hampton Inn and Suites Seattle North Lynnwood

Been to Best Western Plus Navigator Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK