All reviews underground parking lifetime platinum marriott member fiji water harbor view room modern hotel front desk one night room key the hotel staff upon check would stay here again good size per night comfortable beds elevator lobby
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Love the Courtyard Hotels in general but this one was top floor! Rooms were lovely, clean and spacious as usual. What set this one apart was the friendly, welcoming and helpful service at the front desk and the delightful restaurant/bar. The food was absolutely delicious and rather than go elsewhere, we ate there every night! Waitress's recommendation of the quinoa bowl was spot on!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
cyseaevgm, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Everett Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott in Everett-Downtown! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff, spacious rooms, and overall cleanliness. I will certainly pass along your wonderful feedback regarding your experience in our Bistro as well. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Stayed here the other night in a 2 queen room. Very spacious and in new condition. Beds are very comfortable. Bathroom is also quite large.
I was made to feel kinda silly when I had to spin a makeshift wheel to see what special treat I had won! C'mon, this is a Marriott!! I kept spinning until I won free parking which should be given to all guests at a hotel charging $200-250 a night, especially those of us that have earned lifetime platinum status with over 2 million points.
Speaking of parking, good luck if you drive anything larger than a small SUV. The pillars are spaced 2 spots apart and the passenger has to get out before you park. I drive a short bed pick up truck and had no choice but to take two spaces.
The refrigerator is the smallest I have seen in a hotel room.....looks like they opted for the smallest possible so it will fit the special closet made for it.
The tv has a very small selection of "live" channels but a vast internet library including all of the HBO shows you could watch in a year. There are a few other channels included but there was not time to see all that was offered.
There are two small bottles of water in the room with a price tag of 3 dollars each. This is quite insulting when hotels like Best Western offer them for free.
Lastly, do not ask for a room with a view as there are none. The harbor view consists of looking down on the air conditioning units on the roof below or out into the streets of Everett. Off in the distance you can glimpse some water.

Room tip: I asked for a room with a view...don't bother.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
cyseaevgm, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Seattle Everett Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Guest vancouverTraveler59,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at the Courtyard by Marriott in Everett Downtown! We always appreciate our guests feedback in order to learn for the future. We do apologize that the acknowledgement of your lifetime Platinum status did not live up to your expectations. We are happy that you enjoyed the spacious, new room but are sorry to hear about your disappointment in the amenities offered. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future should your travels bring you back to the area!

Jenny Willcoxon
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Best customer service i have ever experienced at a hotel. All of the staff are friendly and helpful(service with a smile). The staff member that stands out is Brenna at the front desk. Whenever I needed assistance, she went out of her way to accommodate. This experience has made this particular hotel my favorite. I will definitely choose this hotel again next time i am in town on business. Thanks Brenna and others!!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
cyseaevgm, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Everett Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Antwon K,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience at the Courtyard Seattle Everett Downtown! I love your statement "service with a smile" this is exactly how we want our guests to feel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

As a Lifetime Platinum Premier Member of Marriott spending over 150 nights per year; we have expectations and high standards we look for in a property.

Flying in from the east coast last evening; we arrived at this property tired and testy!

I would first of all like to recognize an outstanding employee at the front desk Jesse; who greeted us with a genuine smile; thanked us for our Platinum status; assisted with dinner recommendations and was hospitable and professional.

The hotel is updated and modern and was meticulous. The view of the water from our 6th floor room was breathtaking; sunset was spectacular.

This was a perfect stop on our journey to British Columbia.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Lifetime Platinum Member,

First, thank you for your loyalty to Marriott and for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Everett Downtown! So glad you experienced memorable service by Jesse, I will certainly pass along your wonderful feedback. Hope you have a wonderful trip to BC!

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

The desk staff was superb, the beds clean and comfy. The wall to ceiling mirror was covered in hand prints and had obviously been missed by housekeeping. We stayed 3 nights and declined housekeeping sevices each time. One time, Housekeeping came back 30mins after we declined services (which was immediately after my husband left the room/parking garage). I was nursing my daughter and had to call out to go away after the man opened the door (different petson than the first time).

Trip type: Travelled with family
cyseaevgm, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Everett Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott-Everett! I am happy to hear of the overall friendliness of staff you experienced as well as cleanliness and comfort. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with housekeeping, I will certainly share your feedback with our team in order to learn for the future. I hope to welcome you back soon!