“Great Service”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 3 January 2016

We tend to make our pit stop here when driving across the state, and we did most recently on Christmas Day. This place was packed, but all the baristas were pleasant and took care of all the customers very efficiently. Having worked in retail, I know that working holidays is part of the gig, but being very busy on a day they most likely didn't want to be there, you would never know it. I always enjoy this Starbucks, but wanted to praise them for suburb service on a busy holiday! Bravo!

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

This Ellensburg Starbucks right off the interstate is just as reliable as any Starbucks in any part of the state. Rest rooms available.

Reviewed 28 May 2015

I'm not a real fan of Starbucks but I make an exception for this one. It's quite close to the college and there are usually a number of students on their laptops working away. The baristas are very friendly and service is fast. The place is bright and airy and very clean. Whenever we're in town we stop here on our way out for an espresso for the road.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Let's face it, almost everywhere you go Starbucks offers the same thing, but the folks here are lightening fast and their product doesn't suffer. On top of it all they do it with a genuine good nature and cheefulness. My favorite Starbucks ever!!!

1  Thank rsb_WA
Reviewed 21 November 2014

Ellensburg is a perfect place to make a pit stop and get a cup of coffee. Unfortunately, I am not the only person to have this idea. This starbucks is always really busy. The line for the bathroom is always long, as is the wait. The baristas work their tails off, which is why I am patient when every time I order there is something wrong. I have stopped here at least a dozen times and I have never had my complete order be correct.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK