“Fastest Starbucks in the West”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Let's face it, almost everywhere you go Starbucks offers the same thing, but the folks here are lightening fast and their product doesn't suffer. On top of it all they do it with a genuine good nature and cheefulness. My favorite Starbucks ever!!!

2  Thank rsb_WA

Reviewed 21 November 2014

Ellensburg is a perfect place to make a pit stop and get a cup of coffee. Unfortunately, I am not the only person to have this idea. This starbucks is always really busy. The line for the bathroom is always long, as is the wait. The baristas work their tails off, which is why I am patient when every time I order there is something wrong. I have stopped here at least a dozen times and I have never had my complete order be correct.

Reviewed 13 September 2014

A typical chain coffee shop. Good coffee, attentive staff, and nice hipster vibe. A great place to grab coffee while trekking on I-90.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK