All reviews waffles room was clean several restaurants within walking distance pet fee would stay here again pool and hot tub better than average the staff was friendly and helpful pleasant stay went out of her way hard boiled eggs off the highway stayed here for one night we've stayed free breakfast sausage cereal
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

didnt make it into room...door was locked from inside waited 30 minutes...no more rooms...no help maitenance was off site. left for another hotel. If you stay in Ellensburg, stay at Best Western! Lady at desk was rude, unhelpful and needs a lesson in Customer Service

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Amanda K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Unfortunately the lock was stuck on the inside and yes we didn't have another room to switch you to. We had a call into maintenance and he was headed down, but unfortunately after you had already waited and then left. I do apologize and did apologize for the incredible inconvenience that you encountered that night. We obviously can't ever anticipate something like that happening but will do everything in our power to correct the issue. In this case we didn't have a room to move you to as we had a full house and my front desk agent was at the front desk trying to get a hold of myself and my maintenance staff. The Comfort Inn is a great place to stay at when you are in Ellensburg and we would really like to have the opportunity again to show you.

Amanda K.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

My husband and I booked the jacuzzi suite with hopes of having a romantic date night away from our kids but should have saved the 230$ and just stayed home. The walls are paper thin, so much so that we could hear every word of the quiet couple next door. To make matters worse, whoever designed the rooms gave no thought to it’s privacy whatsoever as this “romantic jacuzzi suite” has a door joining the room to the next room over which only increased the absolute awkwardness. I felt bad even watching tv after the couple next door went to bed at 10pm. We decided to play some barely audible jazz music and within minutes we were called by the front desk to inform us the neighbors were complaining and asking us to turn down the music. I even asked the very sweet and clearly embarrassed clerk if she could hear any music while on the phone as I had not touched the music and even she agreed that she could not but that as they were complaining, she had to request for us to turn it down. I could not believe it. We attempted to use the jacuzzi but the water was definitely louder than any music or noise we had made up to that point so we had no choice other than to not even use it. We did notice though that if you weren’t laying all the way back in the tub, the rear jets spray tons of water up onto the wall which is really messy and inconvenient. We have stayed in many hotels across the country and even in Mexico over the years, both as a family of 6 as well as just to get away for a night and have never been so disappointed as we were last weekend at Comfort Inn in Ellensburg. They should at the very least do something to give a little privacy to the “romantic rooms” they advertise or lower the price and warn those renting the room. It’s pretty sad when you can’t even watch the food network after 10pm at a perceivable volume without being reprimanded. This was a complete waste of hard earned money which will not be easily forgotten.

Room Tip: Any room at any other hotel!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kelley g
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Check in was efficient and friendly, our room was basic but clean and comfortable and most of all it was quiet and I had a good sleep.
Breakfast was again basic but OK, with the usual cereals, eggs patties and muffins etc.
Although this hotel could do with a refurb I would still recommend this hotel.
Ellensburg is a quiet, clean, laid back and friendly town with more going on than I expected. There are quite a few shops worth visiting on the main street and a Safeway a few blocks away.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Amanda K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

RoyandSue,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! We are happy that you enjoyed our little town and that you chose to stay with us! Hopefully we will see you again when you are passing through!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Convenient to Hwy 90, however no noise issues. Room was comfortable and clean. Reasonable price Washrooms were outdated and needed upgrade. Light breakfast. Reasonable price. Restaurants nearby. Would consider returning.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We stayed here after a recent Gorge concert. The hotel met my expectations for the price. It was clean, slightly worn, and convenient to the highway. The free breakfast had plenty of options. The room was fairly quiet. The check-in process was easy. Not much more to say about the place. It served its purpose.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends