“WARNING TO ALL”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Ellensburg
Everett, Washington
“WARNING TO ALL”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

If you stay at this hotel you will be spoiled! customer service used to be a standard for any business, these days it seems to be failing in most locations. Our stay here was the result of a snow storm that had the pass closed. with two children it is usually hard to find a suitable room for our needs. the night desk clerk busted her butt to make sure we had two cribs and lots of sheets and blankets.

after leaving the hotel we realized that my wife had left a large solitaire diamond on the night stand. the hotel called us the next day and held the ring until we could return ( about 6 weeks later)

You would expect to hear a horror story with the words "super 8" and "lost ring". not this time. the staff and management at this location are indeed SUPER!

THIS HOTEL WILL BE FIRST CHOICE ANYTIME WE ARE IN THE AREA.

--Dan & Family.

Room Tip: our room was first floor, very quiet and clean
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank 365dan_and_family365
ellensburgs8, General Manager at Super 8 Ellensburg, responded to this review, 9 March 2012
Thank you for you kind words regarding our Super 8 in Ellensburg, Washington. We pride ourselves on keeping our property clean and even more important is that we go that extra mile to insure we have provided the best service possible. Again, thank you and we hope to have another opportunity to serve you.

Tom Zett
GM/Super 8
Ellensburg, Wa.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
san fran
Reviewed 12 January 2012

They have remodeled somewhat so this review is good for maybe another 6 months.
Anyway this one feels a bit better than most 8...I slept well here,it didnt smell, and it was clean.
Ellensburg sucks and has little good food...some things dont change... but this 8 is ok as long as they continue to re carpet and Dont use foul smelling perfume chemicals that some cheap motels still use.

Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Last year (December 2010) I visited this hotel and they had an awesome level of customer service, and I remembered thinking that even though the property lacked the amenities other properties come standard with, that the people made it with it. That is why I chose to stay here again as I passed through, but this time the experience is quite different. It took seriously 15 min for the clerk to show up at the desk, and there were 3 other people waiting when I got there. How long had they waited? The property was less clean, dirty chairs in the breakfast room, stains throughout the hallway carpeting, but most of all when there was a problem with the bill the clerk said he could not make the correction but that I could talk to the manager Monday, which I was okay with albeit a bit irritated. On monday and several days following, I called and left several messages and he never called me back. I don't know where I will stay next time but it won't be here, maybe I will just push through to Seattle.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
ellensburgs8, Manager at Super 8 Ellensburg, responded to this review, 16 February 2012
February 16, 2012
Dark Angel Guy

The two most important things that we have to offer to our guests is the cleanliness of our property and the service that we provide to all of our guests all of the time. I would like to apologize for the unpleasant guest experience that you had when you were here. I have taken steps to insure that the concerns that you mentioned have been taken care of. I do appreciate you taking the time to let me know. Without input such as yours we can not make the necessary changes.

Tom Zett Manager – Ellensburg Super 8

Travellers are raving about these Ellensburg hotels

Penticton, Canada
Reviewed 30 November 2011

The small town atmosphere of Ellensburg was enhanced by the great service at this Super 8. The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. The smell of smoke was in the hallways but the room smelt good , and I am a fussy non-smoker when it comes to smell. The blankets could use an upgrade however the old ones where fine.The continental breakfast was okay but they should try to have some freash fruit available. Location of this motel was average for us only because we were visiting family downtown.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgraded room
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Commerce
Reviewed 2 February 2011

decent all except for the silly smoking rooms located on the same floor as the non- smoking what a low class way to desighn the hotel very out dated, if they must allow the use of tobbacco smoke in the hotel then PLEASE place the smokers on the top floor only ~I mean for real ~

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business