We stayed in #14, which is a one bedroom cabin that looks out over the water, but isn't right on the beach like many of the others. I actually like it better in some ways, because it has more privacy and the view is great. Also, it is one of the cabins with a small TV and DirectTV, which was good since the weather was rainy and windy. We spent some nice decompression time reading and watching TV with a fire crackling in the woodstove. The mattress is newer in this cabin, and it seems like a good one. Our dog was welcome, for an extra $18/night. This extra charge seems a little steep to me since I don't think they'll need to do any extra cleaning because he was there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront and ocean view cottages on a prime walk-out sand/pebble beach. We face due west for spectacular sunsets. 5 minutes from Eastsound. An amazing family vacation destination in the summer; a romantic retreat in the winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your West Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Beach Hotel Eastsound
- West Beach Eastsound
- West Beach Resort Orcas Island/Eastsound