We got married this summer on Orcas Island but the planning began over a year prior when my husband and I stayed at the Outlook Inn to explore the island as a possible wedding destination. The staff from the start was fantastic, full of information and hospitality that hooked us from the start. The premium rooms have fantastic, cozy charm such as fire-place and deep bath tub. I looked sitting on the balcony in the morning looking out onto the bay. What's even better is the food in the restaurant. The food is excellent with quality, local ingredients. I think though, the thing that sold us were the eggs benedict.
As for wedding planning, the inn is a great place for a wedding of 70 people max. They're restaurant can also cater if you choose another location on the island. They are flexible and relaxed people who are happy to help you find a officiant, a ceremony location, or a flower farm ( Peace and Plenty, excellent flowers). Final note, if you put yourself on their email list you get great deals such as vouchers towards the restaurant and great discounts on rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The islands oldest family run 40 room hotel in the heart of Eastsound on Orcas Island. Three distinct styles of rooms from luxury to economy, all just steps from boutiques, galleries, and the restaurants. On site restaurant the New Leaf Cafe and Lounge features seafood and incredible cocktails with a water view. Banquet facilities and off site catering to help you mark the special occasions of your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Outlook Inn on Orcas Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outlook Inn On Orcas Island Hotel Eastsound
- Outlook Hotel Eastsound
- Outlook Inn Orcas Island
- Outlook Hotel On Orcas Island
- Outlook Inn On Orcas Island Eastsound