US$ 120
US$ 65
Dayton Motel(Dayton)(Great Value!)
US$ 55
Walla Walla Garden Motel(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
US$ 61
US$ 78
US$ 81
QualityInn
Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
US$ 116
All reviewsrooftop gardenwalla wallacontinental breakfasttrain depotantique furniturebowl of fresh fruitvictorian erahistoric hotelcharming townmodern amenitiescomfortable bedswonderful hotelpalouse fallspatit creek restaurantfire pitfirst floorlobby
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I recently stayed at the Weinhard in Dayton Wa. We have driven through Dayton many times and said that we need to stay the night sometime at the Weinhard. Well this weekend we were heading to Lewiston ID for the NAIA World Series and I thought I would surprise my wife with a stay here and dinner at the Patit Creek restaurant in Dayton. Both were great choices.

We were welcomed as soon as we walked in the door. All the rooms here have Antique furniture and as long as no one else is checked into the rooms they leave the doors open so you can walk through and take a look. All the furnishings in here are amazing.

We stayed in Room 6 which has a beautiful canopy bed. The ceilings are very high must be 12 feet.

They offered a modest continental breakfast but everything that we had was very good.

We found out while we were there that they offer a few different packages. Please make sure to take a look on the website before booking.

We plan on coming back in the next few months and doing one of stay and dine packages.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
hotelshellie, Owner at The Weinhard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I enjoyed visiting with you over breakfast and look forward to your next visit!
With much appreciation,
Shellie :-)

Reviewed 27 May 2017

I always stay at The Weinhard when I'm in the area and unless something changes drastically, I'm not likely to stay elsewhere. This includes barrel release weekend in May at Walla Walla. This well kept well maintained Victorian building is an absolute gem. The owners are fantastic and service is always excellent. Highly recommend to anyone.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We have great appreciation for our loyal and returning customers. We are so glad to know that you can feel it.
All the best,
Shellie

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We were in town for my son's graduation and could not have asked for a greater place to stay. The Weinhard has wonderful Victorian age furniture and decor, amazing staff, a cute gift shop and café and comfortable rooms. Not to mention the magical looking rooftop garden. We had a perfect stay and the area it is located in adds to the experience. We visited museums and met truly great people. Definitely would book this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hotelshellie, Owner at The Weinhard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review for us. It's great to know that you and your family enjoyed your time here while celebrating your son's achievement.
Wishing all the best to each of you,

Reviewed 23 May 2017

My husband and I love road trips exploring the beautiful Northwest.
We drove from Portland OR and met family driving from Chicago.
The Weinhard hotel was a wonderful hotel with well appointed rooms and a nice continental breakfast.
In the evening we sat on the roof top garden and had a glass of wine around the fire pit and watched the sunset.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hotelshellie, Owner at The Weinhard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Dear Joan,
I'm so glad that you made Dayton and The Weinhard Hotel one of your stops on your road trip. For me, this is the most beautiful time of year in our region! Thank you for your kind review. We hope to see you again on another adventure.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Was going to stay the evening but found something closer to our destination. Had booked through an outside host who did not explain there was a cancellation fee. The hotel, despite their policy to the contrary, honored my experience. I appreciated this gracious exchange and suspect the hotel experience reflects this kindness. We look forward to staying hthe next time we're in Dayton.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
hotelshellie, Owner at The Weinhard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Thank you for writing this kind review. We do look forward to having you as our guest the next time you find yourself in our area.
All the best,